Quick Question for you Short Fat Stumpy Fans

Ok I have heard mixed things on the dwarfs greed Ca..... When DOES IT REALLY kick in I have got 2 set items thus far but come one now I WANT MORE GREEN

Oh it kicks in from the very start Evil. Just depends on how greedy you're willing to get. :unsure: Pile on the greed from the get go I'd say and socket you self full oh forged MF goodness for starters.

Hi :unsure:

Interesting question you have there!

After my experience:

Greeded MAKES a difference. I think (and I am not alone with this idea) that Greed actially increases not only the quality of the drops but much better the quantity. So the more greed you have you get more blue/yellow/gold stuff. Normal MF raises more the quality side of the drops so if a dwarf has both high MF and Greed he gets better and more stuff.

So Greed is worth to invest runes in.

Another observation:

General rule is that if you are low on runes the games try to provide you with them. So the higher your level and MF AND the lower your already read rune count the more rune drops you will get. (all the rune finders are based on this theory). So if you want to get good set and other drops with your dwarf try to read as many runes as you could - raising your total read runes count will net you more item drops because runes are less like dropped and you get stuff instead of them. A wonderful combination comes from this: find runes + turn them into greed = you will have better chance to get stuff instead of runes (but you will still find runes because of Greed) and the MF from Greed will help to find more of them.

For my dwarves (216, 202, 167, 120) I had never the slightest problem to max his Greed (with his own rune finds) AND get good drops.

CS.

ps.:

Farming runes - if that means finding runes and put into the inventory or stash - will even more increase the rate you find other runes so this way reducing the chance to find stuff.

Edited by Csaszar
Oh it kicks in from the very start Evil. Just depends on how greedy you're willing to get. :o Pile on the greed from the get go I'd say and socket you self full oh forged MF goodness for starters.

Totally agree, greed starts as soon as your start reading the runes, I pump most of my runes into Greed and Flamethrower and just wait for the drops :)