Can't Bring my self back to Anccaria HELP ME

Well things have been really hectic lately around here and I can find time for me to log in to sacred maybe is a combonation of being sick and just bored with Sacred lately I dunno. But I promise I will be back as soon as I can.

heh, that happens to me too. I get super busy with a game, then get back to our forum here, then after a while, delve in hard. It also depends on finding a good toon or character and giving myself the challenge to see if I can get to what I've set down for my objectives. Some time off always helps, EM...but don't forget to come back here and post, okay...your contributions to the community are always great to read and you really do put your best into them...it shows and is appreciated. Our new site is also getting put together by anyone that wants to contribute and add to it. Maybe this could be a kind of different sort of sacred fun to try out while still meeting up with the gang?

:4rofl:

gogo

Yeah I know what you mean Gogo. Its just so hard to get into Sacred with all this anticipation of Sacred 2 coming out. That and real life getting way busy. Oh well what can you do go with the flow I guess. Looks like thats what I will be doing the next little while.

Take what breal you need evil twin.

We will be here when you are ready to get back in game :unsure:

Who knows you may be back soona dn we can make those galds. I allready started one :4rofl:

Well it seems I found the sacred bug again. As I am starting the rebuils of my 2 beloved mages my FoN mage and my MS mage. seems I really missed them and just needed to plan them out more so all is good and I AM BACK wreaking havoc across Ancaria.