Christmas Avatars at DarkMatters!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seriously confused. I took the current version of my avatar that I have up and decided to remove the flakes that mysteriously appeared in the middle for a few frames. After that I added another frame (frame 6). I pasted in the unflaked version of the avatar, stuck in a few flakes at the top to feed back into frame 1 when it repeats then copied and pasted the flakes from frame 5 in and shifted them down a little. It all looked fine in ImageReady, but when I saved it and viewed it in another application it had the flakes in frame 6 duplicated in the same position as they were in frame 5 (passing behind the people, so it's hard to see them against the skin here, but shows up really obvious in other places), as well as further down where I wanted them (as below). I opened up imageready again and erased the duplicates and saved as a different filename, but when I open it again the duplicates are back. I really have no idea how to sort this now :/

xmasav45.gif

hehehe That avatar fits you so well Evil! :) Santa has an Evil twin!!

Oh I see what your talking about Undone.. I wish I could help, but animation is still something that gives me a hard time as well!

wow, that "mask" looks so halloweeny...you could make money marketing it

:P

gogo

we haveto find a place for it in next years halloween skin :P

Ok it's Dec 1st soooo ahh I have 2 possibilities but being as artist with the pc as a plank can anyone do anything to either of these? Pwetty pwease?...and which one should I choose? :D Oh I am soooo decisive!

Winter_Illusion_by_mmenathalie.jpg

or

Winter__s_Kiss_by_vixelyn.jpg

I like that one but eh the only faerie I like is green....hmmmm lol oh dear!

Ah fantastic work th3undon3on3! That's perfect for you Claire. ;)

Oh and I've been xmas-fied by the great bhj. Thanx bhj! :)

P.s.

Added your avy frame to it and spiced up the colour a bit. :)

erialcXMAS.jpg