Short of ideas....how about a Taser for Christmas

lol, Total's line about tasers over here

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=6799188

got a chuckle out of me.

You can now get your taser in his and her models...that perfect christmas gift:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/78151?GT1=10645

taser.jpg

Or a shiny new addition to this year's tupper ware partys, matching nail polish included ^^

:)

gogo

p.s. an remember...according to the taser company...Taser is not a verb.. :)

I'm so uberhappy that I never had to be tased as part of my training (YES TASER INTERNATIONAL, I USED TASE AS A VERB, AGAIN! and will continue to do so.) I'm really tempted to purchase one of these little bad boys for offduty carry so I dont look like a sketch ball walking around the mall with a pistol (yeah, talk about making people feel uneasy). one word of advice, DO NOT PLAY WITH THE C2 model... if you deploy the taser prongs, be prepared to fill out a police report on why you did so, or else they will deactivate your weapon. =( that's a big heartbreaker there for all of us who love to pump 50k volts through people. what's cool about the C2 is that it's got the great effects of the police issue weapons (the laser sight, the flashlight, and the stopping power). its got half the range (14 ft) but it does pack the same punch. its like carrying a non-lethal .357.

Certainly beats tupperware containers and is much cooler than a can of pepper spray. GO TASER! =D

love,

-Total

Edited by Totalimmortal

Oh sooo many many uses and sooo many potential taseree's ( is that a word) I wouldn't mind one of those. Hmmm it's true I am getting veeeery anti social in mi old age! *evol evol chuckle*

Interesting...do you have to file a police report everytime you fire it off? Is it only one use per registered shot? Or, do you just plug it into the wall after you electrocute someone then yer back in business?

Claire,some of the high-end models comes with Wanker Alerts built in

:)

gogo

We actually all pitched in at work to buy one of the Assistant Managers a taser! HAHAHA! This came up the other day after a huge fight between her and her husband. Rumors have it that she has been trying to divorce him and he wont have it. They fight consistantly at work and two days ago something happened in which a dozen roses were thrown in the garbage and a confrontation happened unfortuantly I wasnt there but this rememinded me of the one we got her LOL! Lets hope she really doesnt use it on him though LOL

Yes gogo, you need to file a report every time you fire it =( that means no playing with it in the backyard or basement... silly huh? its because they come in cartridges with the little serial numbers that deploy with the taser prongs, so the po-po know who fired the jolt. Taser monopolized the ranged stun-gun industry with them baddies so I guess we have to play with their rules until a more lenient company less worried about getting sued comes around. but yeah, the battery lasts for like 50 tases *gasp* VERB! (Or maybe it was a noun... but who's counting) AGAIN!! OMG TASER INTERNATIONAL BETTER WATCH OUT! so you're in business for a while... I know the one that I got came with like 10 cartridges and even a practice target... but thats like 1000 bucks and its not really for civilian use... and it's not "cute" like the electric blue or troublesome toxic taser pink or whatever the heck that color is. cheers and DO NOT TRY TO TOUCH THE BUSINESS END OF THE TASER WHILE IT'S ACTIVE! THAT IS A VERY VERY VERY BAD IDEA. BAD! BAD BAD BAD!

good day all

-Total

Well if you cant play with the taser and your children do you have an good incapacitating suggestions for dealing with mouthy sugar hyped up children ? ;-)

Do you have register to buy a straight jacket and handcuffs (the good ones like cops use)? :)

Edited by Genenut

www.copsplus.com... I bought a PHENOMENAL pair of peerless handcuffs for myself because I didnt want the ones I was issued... I was afraid to touch them because they looked like they created Tetanus... SCARY LOCKJAW was avoided by shooting out 25 bucks... http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum755.php may I recommend these... or you could go with :http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum3066.php as they come in fashionable colors and would match your taser perfectly. don't forget to buy keys for your handcuffs though... don't want the little punks to find a way out and then lock you up... you'd be in a real jam then. :) <-Might I add... what on God's Green Earth is that tongue doing?

G'day all

-Total

So many choices there at that site ... :) leg irons, spit shields,, handcuffs that color coordinate... a mother could have true peace and quiet with the choices offered there .... *G*

And the best part is you can buy anything you want on there if you're a civilain... except for like Masters of Defense Automatic knives... they need to make a "For the Kids" section with kiddie sized handcuffs and what-not. that way, parents dont have to overtighten the cuffs.

-Total

Anytime brother. Everyone needs some sort of cool police gear to have a little fun... I mean, who didn't play cops 'n' robbers as a kid? this just takes it to the next level... and yes. there are many other uses for handcuffs and restraints... but I didnt know if mentioning them was a violation of the forums rules... <-just like mentioning mentioning them might be... but idk... lol

Be good ladies and gents

-Total

^ I just checked... there was NO RULEBREAKING in this post =D

Edited by Totalimmortal

Sacred Server meet mr taser , mr taser meet sacred server....

Now which one of you is going to give my toon a no death, lag free holiday?

Does mr taser need to explain things to you sacred server? ....

*zzzpt* you seem more agreeable now sacred server , would you like more?

Or will you behave without another "meet and greet" session with Mr Taser?