Short of ideas....how about a Taser for Christmas

how accurate are these things?

If yer trying to launch something that doesn't penetrate too deeply , wouldn't the lightest bit of wind make it miss and hit an eyeball?

:drinks:

gogo

they're actually dead accurate. they will hit what you aim at. it's got a calibrated laser sight that the top prong will hit, and depending on how far away you are, the bottom one will hit some 1-6 inches below it. Good deal? :drinks: <- thats kinda what it looks like when one is tazed. *SILENCE IN ROOM* Yes I did it again. eat that taser international

-Total

I WANT ONE. certainly beats the heck out of bean bag bullets... yes, from what I read is the shell fires taser prongs not attacted to the wire thingys instead of connecting the tasers to the gun. is it just the charges in a shotgun shell? can it be fired out of any old 12 gauge? if so... total has some ideas... =D time to talk to capt... THANKS GOGO!

-Total

BTW Erial, NOTHING. I REPEAT NOTHING. IS MORE FUN THAN PAINTBALL ! =P hehe

Edited by Totalimmortal

hehe not even paint ball with a quick zap or 6?....you know it sounds fun :P

Dear Santa,

I have been very very good this year (despite hoping for the chance to be very very bad*G*) so please can I have a taser and that there taser gun :)

Cheers

Claire :P

Dear Santa,

I have been very very good this year (despite hoping for the chance to be very very bad*G*) so please can I have a taser and that there taser gun :)

Cheers

Claire :P

omg, claire, that was so funny

ROFL!

:P

gogo

so my buddy from the local police dept had some car stopped last night and I was drivin by... in my friends car, he had never seen it before... me and him always play little games with each other... so I pulled up behind him while he was talking to this person he had pulled over... and I started to get outta the car. hehe... long story short, Totalman almost got tased. BIG TIME. hehe I think im done playin with tasers for awhile.

-Total

I have just come up with the most ingenious idea ever. Erial, you have just possibly made me a rich man =P (I will send some ducats your way if it works hehe) jk jk, im never gonna get rich from anything I do, but how cool would it be to have a video camera built into the taser so when its drawn from the holster, it activates and you can see what it sees! with sound and everythign!?!? YOUTUBE'S BEST FRIEND! if anyone cares to attempt to patent this, all Total asks for is enough money to buy a brand new blackhawk holster and a laser sight for a sig sauer p229. =D hehe it might be time to try out the taser in a little =D the countdown draws near.

-Total

:D....ahhh Total I likes how you thinks! hmmm I got to get me one of those there tasers and rig something up...;) JackAss TV watch out here comes Total armed and ready to zap in technicolour! All I ask is for someone to make this and send me one! *evol chuckle*

All I can say is getting tased sucks. To quote beavis and butthead do america "This sucks more than anything that has sucked before." Pain, pain and when you get up, you are still stinging and disoriented. not only that but the mental surprise of losing all muscle control and thinking that you have control over your body is just wild. ever grab on to the prongs of something you're plugging in the wall? that sucks enough... multiply that by like a trillionfifillion. DO NOT MESS WITH YOUR RESPECTIVE POLICE AGENCY IF THEY CARRY TASERS. I'm convinced I'd rather be shot.

Cheers all, don't play with electricity

-Total