Moving to next dificulty, but should I stay?

I'm moving from the bronze Ancarian campaign to silver Underworld campaign. Is there something I should finish off here before moving on? I know that most quests that give you attribute or skill points can't be done until Underworld. Also, is the icon set or medal of honor worth it?

Thanks

if you have finished all of the sacred orginal campaign killed some dragons had a go on the forest god (and is over level 25) and feel pretty done with the orginal game. I think u are ready to rumble :D

I've never done a bounty quest, lol...

If you want to go to the next level, you're going to be fine without the additional points, but for the sake of completing quests, then definitely go for it.

:devil:

gogo

That's what I've always been told jericho however...

My WE recently completed the Bounty Hunt quest during a previous Kamikaze and was the one to receive the final reward on a Gold server. Attribute/Skill points. Just now I checked with the character in Gold and she is able to start a new Bounty Hunt... I'm not sure what would happen at the end if I did it all again but I thought that with other points quests once you complete them they will not "start" again for that server difficulty. Makes me wonder... :devil:

Makes me wonder... :D

Makes me wonder too Schot... did you just find a loophole that we should all exploit while they're busy making Sacred 2 so they don't have time to fix the original? =D hehe hopefully this will stay around for a while if it works.

-Total