Ikariam Game

Disappointing isn't it? I will stay until the alliance ends, I still hope they would make a game as great as Ogame, minus the money scam.

Y are they pushing people to quit, I wonder?

Edit: Oh just got ripped, I buy sulfur from a player and he got attacked. What resulted is that I got like 15% of the sulfur and lost my gold to the player being attacked. Everyone got something but me... :4rofl:

Most stupid feature or oversight...

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok I will let it goes, his rate was fair and its not like he did it on purpose. I just never expected it to happen.

As for the amount, its ~12000. Paid for a lesson so to speak lol.

Disappointing isn't it? I will stay until the alliance ends, I still hope they would make a game as great as Ogame, minus the money scam.

Y are they pushing people to quit, I wonder?

Edit: Oh just got ripped, I buy sulfur from a player and he got attacked. What resulted is that I got like 15% of the sulfur and lost my gold to the player being attacked. Everyone got something but me... :D

Most stupid feature or oversight...

Or as planetarion before the money scam... allthough it was slower then this game.. Wasn't realtime, used clock ticks -> 1 hour = 1 tick...

But it was great fun while it lasted :Y

At the end of each round everybody went after the number one player _O- wouldn't want to be him. Seeing about 10.000 enemy's sending in every warship they had _O-

I just found a reason to stay on just a little bit longer...

On the 13.03.2008 8:13 DreDBanGeR wrote::

> Do read your mail please I have send you the answer allmost a week ago, the answer was no, and was decided by a mayority vote.

> On the 13.03.2008 8:07 _andro0_ wrote::

> >

> > On the 06.03.2008 20:34 DreDBanGeR wrote::

> > > greetings,

> > > We are a democratic alliance where every member has his or her say, we need a 60% approval rating before someone can join our alliance.

> > > I will pass your request to join on to the high council and I will fill you in on their decision, Once this decision has been made.

> > > However, The Decision is final and No appeal Can be made to re evaluate our position, If you are to be accepted within the alliance you are required to come through with a certain number of actions which will be revealed if and when the before said decision has been made.

> > > yours truly ,

> > > Sacred Diplomat, DreDBanGeR

> > > ( this is an automated message replying will not help your position )

> > can I come in yours aliance?

Can I come in yours alliance!!please

I think I need to tell him in a different way now...

Edited by DreDBanGeR
I just found a reason to stay on just a little bit longer...
On the 13.03.2008 8:13 DreDBanGeR wrote::

> Do read your mail please I have send you the answer allmost a week ago, the answer was no, and was decided by a mayority vote.

> On the 13.03.2008 8:07 _andro0_ wrote::

> >

> > On the 06.03.2008 20:34 DreDBanGeR wrote::

> > > greetings,

> > > We are a democratic alliance where every member has his or her say, we need a 60% approval rating before someone can join our alliance.

> > > I will pass your request to join on to the high council and I will fill you in on their decision, Once this decision has been made.

> > > However, The Decision is final and No appeal Can be made to re evaluate our position, If you are to be accepted within the alliance you are required to come through with a certain number of actions which will be revealed if and when the before said decision has been made.

> > > yours truly ,

> > > Sacred Diplomat, DreDBanGeR

> > > ( this is an automated message replying will not help your position )

> > can I come in yours aliance?

Can I come in yours alliance!!please

I think I need to tell him in a different way now...

I think you're right :4rofl:

It hard to get level 3 palace, my population caps before I get the amount and I end up using the woods and marble for town hall, tavern, or warehouse....

um....

I need crystal for the palace level3, I need it fast because there are folks spying on me. I do have a decent army, but it could be super bad if they got both my army and my pile. Halp!

I can trade with marble, or wine.

Had a very good day raiding!!

Your fleet has returned to xxx from plundering

* Gold: 4283

* Building material: 1954

* Sulphur: 663

* Gold: 3453

* Building material: 150

* Marble: 47

* Sulphur: 1

* Gold: 2002

* Building material: 148

* Wine: 50

* Marble: 1

Phanlax are good for defense (the defense value is better than archer consider their ability), but if you wanna attack then send the best troop + some slinger.

All said, the battle system is unfair, new players have absolutely no chance military against big troopers. Some peeps are closing on gunner I bet (those that start early and focus on military research), there's just no way for phalanx and below to defend against them on par.

If the occupation is added, then new players can only quit. They must change that or there's really no future for this game.

Edit: Finally able to click on the palace level 3!! Gosh shipping those woods and marbles took too many ships, too many times. :) Can't imagine level 4. :D

And thx fladders for the crystal, kudo. Can't do it w/o you. ;)

After the palace I suddenly find myself lacking woods.... I'm even buying from shops. Need to balance it up again. Also my wine island isn't quite enough to raise my population anymore. :oooo: Selfish people from my island, no donation despite my reminders...

One of them is esp. troublesome, attempt to copy everything I did. What moron, we started the same time and he has now one third my points. I will wipe out his archers soon if all goes according to plan.

Yay a crystal island. :)

The annoyance continues lol. Wiped out his army and he block my harbor. Got lucky too since I have been neglecting my sea power. It will change soon, and I will definitely visit him daily from now on.