Yaaay! first lvl 50 toon

! Tada !

...after endless weeks and countless CC+Epic runs...

ntjyq3z3.jpg 8odl8pqh.jpg bly3d84a.jpg

...I am proud to present my very first mythos toon

..that reached the maximal level of 50 today.

;):(:)

check the attached thumbnails for the stats of the equip my dude was wearing the last days or even weeks.

only item I had equipped but is missing on the screenshot is the emberhawk-quest-ring with +25luck each (I had 2 of them)

Greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs

thx ;)

here's another screenie showing how I spent my skillpoints:

yvbcbn8w.jpg

as you can see, I wasted quite a lot of them into unecessary and sometimes even broken stuff.

But, by the time I started him I only knew it was gonna be a full meteor pyro.. and then later, I also wanted to look on some skills I never picked before;

so I did, and 'wasted' some of my points intentionally.

(too bad one still can't respec in elite even though its still beta)

A wonderful accomplishment...congratulations Rotluchs!

Your collection of weaponry makes me drool...all that luck, lol. I've been dabbling with this game on and off over the last few weeks, the graphics are pretty cool and when I need a great solitary break from life...it seems like smashing up staff especially vases and urns just feels right. One thing I noticed about your equipment is the luck you have on everything. Funnily enough, it just came to mind about two days ago that luck breeds luck right? Least that's what I'm hoping lol. I'm still just a part time normal player and am wondering what your toon looks like in action. Any chance you could youtube your heroe for us?

:D

gogo

p.s. got a question... if your chest armor says +4 to fire...where does this extra damage come from... in my case I'm duel wielding wands...do my wands all of a sudden manifest an extra +4 points of damage? or do my fire spells get an extra +4 points of damage? I'm a pyro :bump:

A wonderful accomplishment...congratulations Rotluchs!

I'm still just a part time normal player and am wondering what your toon looks like in action. Any chance you could youtube your heroe for us?

Nope, don't think so,

and havent rly tooled around with such progs yet.

why not setting up an elite toon, how 'bout that? I can level you from 1-15 like in 15minutes or so ? :bump:

would be your chance to see me err my meteor pyro in action :D

PS.: if you have questions about the PM system in mythos don't hesitate to ask me about it..

was wondering if u ever got my messages when I saw you dropping in on occasion :)

Edited by Rotluchs