A silly question about combat arts/slots on pc

Merry Christmas, people of Ancaria!

As someone coming back to the game on PC who used to play exclusively on PS3, I have a ridiculous question. I can't figure out how to assign combat arts to the slots on the bottom-left of the screen. Or what those slots are for? Clicking and dragging combat arts into them doesn't do anything. I know I'm doing something incredibly silly but I just can't figure it out lol.

Hello to you.  Bottom left row is for weapon/shield sets.  Bottom right is for combat arts.  Right click the combat art and it will appear in the selected slot.

Thanks Flix!

And Halloooo Wade! good seeing you back, and with the game on PC ^^  Were you able to progress with game? Mind blank moment right :lol:

And a very Happy Christmas to you as well!

:christmastree:

gogo

Welcome back to the FDM wade-newb!

As a tip to use those slots in an interesting way: look at this topic and this Wiki article to edit your optionsCustom.txt file. 
There is a way to  bind your CA-slot to a weapon slot so you can take advantage of +CA attributes on a weapon/shield without having to select them seperately. 

• Thanks! 1
On 12/10/2021 at 4:41 AM, desm said:

Chef Poul Brotheuse himself would be proud of you Gogo m8 :lol:

I wish you a Merry Christmas dear community and hope you'll have a nice time:singsanta:

See you!

desm good to see you here for the holidays old friend!! :drunkards:   Chef Poul himself comes to me in dreams and gives me omelette lessons! :4rofl: ahhh, the blessings of Sacred 2... a very happy christmas to you and family as well!!

:gogo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1