[HC] Dual Wield / Revered Technology Build

Vishanka

When playing Hardcore, I can definitely recommend a mount. It basically gives you an extra life. When the mount dies, you become stunned but untargettable for about 5 seconds. Enemies briefly lose interest in you and that gives you a chance to run away/heal.

Found that out when I flew my Wind Serpent too close to the Werewolf boss :D

Also, if you are playing a Seraphim, I recommend restoring the non-functional life regeneration bonus on Cleansing Brilliance by changing its spell class. That could help with survival. Details here:

https:/darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/72569-cleansing-brilliance-hp-regen-bonus/

Edited by idbeholdME
  • Like! 1

Thanks!
I won't have celestial magic, but use it on low levels as long as it still heals enough, it will be full divine protection eventually :-) I most of the time die in a stun :lol:
The Build I am creating here is a bit nasty to play on early levels as it has no defense nor offense, so I don't mind the extra rounds to come up with a concept that works well enough, almost like an unskilled build.

I've tried so far to do BFG, Melee with Combat Stance, Celestial Magic unskilled but running around the Light Pillar to avoid damage (sorry if the names of the skills are wrong, I'm playing german version)
I also really really love Dashing Alacrity, it helps so much at early levels.
I have Energy Shield lore in the skills, but that would be the only option that I'm unsure of, I practically don't need it, but I also just allocate 1 point into it and have no use for anything else. Still thinking around on that one though.