Microsoft Wants to make Big Brother

fRACTAL

Well no suprises there. But the thing is they might actually make and sell it!

See! as I think it says in the article (it did in the paper version anyway) it will destroy the trust in companies, and imagine anyone could buy this stuff!

:)

~Doom

Good lord...I gotta say it takes a lot these days to get me oofed...but that one really did it.

It's uh..disgusting?

Brain reading will come next ya know

You're right Sil...Orwell knew it all along

:)

gogo

The system would allow managers to monitor employees’ performance by measuring their heart rate, body temperature, movement, facial expression and blood pressure.

Awh crap... No more sticking your tounge out at the boss when his back is turned, lol. What a bizarre software request. Can anyone say "cattle". :)

The funny thing is that in most customer contact centers all the employees conversations are taped. Yes that's right, all of them. Everything you talk to someone on the phone from Bell Canada, the conversation is taped. I can only imagine what this must feel like... to know that at every moment while you're at work your every second while on the clock is scrutinized to see if they can improve your peformance or...sack you?

Those employees just put up with it, as does every person that calls... how much of fight do you guys think society will put up against this?

:D

gogo

not sure about the rest of you but over here we have very strict right to privacy laws that prevent stuff like this :)