Sacred 2 High Elf Aspects and Combat Arts

gogoblender

Hehe, nice page there and nice info.

So does that mean that skills in Sacred 2 will allow players to chose separate paths to take? Sounds awesome as it would greatly increase the number of possible builds in the game. :agreed:

Hey folks,

you should write in the wiki that this informations are not final. Maybe to create template or a hint box which says

Caution! Pre-Release Information, may vary, be changed or be cancled. Must be verified after Demo or Full-Release!

Cheers

Pyx

With the kinds of Combat Arts I've seen in Mythos, I'm reckoning this time that the fireballs will do as ordered...homing fireball sounds pretty good. ^^

:drunkards:

gogo

p.s. and don't the fireballs right now in the game already show up as multiple fireballs, depending on how much regen you set the CA for?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4822

• 5 months later...
p.s. and don't the fireballs right now in the game already show up as multiple fireballs, depending on how much regen you set the CA for?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4822

No Gogo, that's still one fireball per cast. IIRC, the description of the BM's fireball hinted that you would be able to get multiple fireballs per cast.

True

It's because I keep seeing so many fireballs at once on Schot's builds with his machine gun fireballs, I keep thinking the mage class has it. However...with a very fast regen like that...fb's on screen or per cast...

works out to almost the same...almost

:cool:

gogo