Ignore these polls.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is Lucalain my first name?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you rather call the president of the United States adn tell him he sucks, or do the same to the prime minister of Iceland?

• US
    • Iceland
  3. 3. What is your favorite color?

• Blue
    • Blue... no, YelloOOOOOWW

I just saw my birth certificate and I noticed the name part says "Lucalain [first name] [last name]". That puts Lucalain before my "first" name. Would that mean that my first name is in fact Lucalain and that what I believed until now was my first name is actually my middle name?

lol again first to enter a poll... u made it very difficult with question 2 tho .. ( j/k ) question 3 however needs explaining... I will add Yellow AND blue.. and I'll get Green!! so that's my answer.. yes.. green .. :viking:

Edited by DreDBanGeR
I just saw my birth certificate and I noticed the name part says "Lucalain [first name] [last name]". That puts Lucalain before my "first" name. Would that mean that my first name is in fact Lucalain and that what I believed until now was my first name is actually my middle name?

My only suggestion is decide which way you like it and then, if needed, go to the court house and get it fixed. If you've always thought that Lucalain was your middle name, then fixing it legally is only making your name match the way you perceive yourself. I worked 8 years in employee benefits and saw enough people have trouble where their middle name was the one they went by. It saves you and the world a bunch of bother if you get it sorted out now.

I had a similar problem, in which my last name is hyphenated, but only on my birth certificate. on my drivers license, my "first last name" is actually considered a middle name. but thats beside the point, I think you should go by whatever your driver's license says, or social security (living in the USA?)... those may be your best bets.

-Total

My father and I share the same name down to the middle initial. Same letter but middle name different. I can't tell you how many times this has caused grief and confusion.

I had just got out of the Navy and went to a local bank and transferred all my money into a new account. Then went on a shopping spree. Couple days later I'm getting checks bounced all over for insufficient funds. Took a few days to figure out. Basically my dad called and asked if I was missing a lot of money.

I hadn't told him yet so at the time I had no idea how he knew. That was until he told me he had an account at the same bank. They transferred all the money to his account. Then they tried to charge me all the bounced checks fees. Needless to say it got ugly real quick. They finally agreed not to charge me anything for their screw up (nice of them eh?) and to pay the fees at all affected stores.

This is the same bank I signed a check "Mickey Mouse" and they cashed it. Have no idea why I'm still there (if you discount my laziness as a factor)

The answer to question three should be blue!

That shade of steely blue as the light reflects off the leading edge of a battleaxe that gracefully severs the very air in its passage, with just the touch of a rosy pink brought about by that same light as it shines through the prism of blood droplets suspended in the air by the action of your axe decapitating the aforementioned President of the United States and delicately spraying the life-giving haemoglobin to artfully redecorate the Oval Office.

Ugh, KILL! :bow:

PS Knuckles, My name is the same as my father's and when he died, I had a hell of a time because I was the one that got listed as dead, everywhere! My bank, doctor, dentist, optician, local council, tax office, etc. I nearly gave a female workmate heartfailure when I cheerfully turned up at work, she was taking a collection for my widow!

Edited by podgie_bear
The answer to question three should be blue!

That shade of steely blue as the light reflects off the leading edge of a battleaxe that gracefully severs the very air in its passage, with just the touch of a rosy pink brought about by that same light as it shines through the prism of blood droplets suspended in the air by the action of your axe decapitating the aforementioned President of the United States and delicately spraying the life-giving haemoglobin to artfully redecorate the Oval Office.

Ugh, KILL! :bow:

if I ever said u werent a freak I take it back , sorry m8

Sorry Erling, my withdrawal symptoms must be worse than I thought. I desperately need to find more time so that I can indulge my addiction and get a good fix.

I neeeeedddddd SACRED!

Must play Sacred!

Sacr...................gasp ........gasp................