One Sentence Movie Reviews.

I saw this topic running on another forum, and I thought it could be entertaining. Rules are pretty simple. List the title of a movie,and then in one sentence write a review of it.

Guess I'll go first

Jason Takes Manhattan

Jason kills Manhattan

:P

gogo

No Country for Old Men

Terminator reborn, just a different accent

:woot:

gogo

:P

okok

I build on

Terminator 3

terminator 1 and 2 all over again in a new movie

No country for old men

a complete waste of money and your time, which I can attest to as I had visited many of the locations that are actually in wyoming that are supposed to be in texas and they still suck as much as the movie.

30 days and nights

Some fantastic cinematography and editing make vampires scarily believable in this blood-drenched tragedy, one of the best horror movies to have come along in years.

:)

gogo

There Will Be Blood

Shhh everyone else in the movie shutup while Daniel Day-Lewis shows you how to play an awesome evil badass mo fo

Uhhhh......Daniel Day-Lewis? Evil?

We are talking "Just stay alive and I will find you, no matter how long, no matter how far--I will find you" Daniel Day-Lewis? Wow, great review--you made me want to see it.

Holy moly Silearth have you never seen Gangs of New York with Mr. Day-Lewis...well...

Gangs of New York

Scorsese 3 hours of greatness, with Leo Dicaprio impressing me as an actor, an amazing cast including Liam Neeson, Brendan Gleeson, John C Reily, and Cameron Diaz showing a real gritty, grim and unsettling life in civil war era NYC with civil unrest from imigrants, rich/poor class division, racial hatred, gang/mob mentality, corrupt politicians ANDDDDDDD Daniel Day Lewis giving one of my favorite performances of an actor ever as a bloodthirsty, murderous, evil, cunning warlord with one eye who also butchers his own animals.

Quote from his character:

Bill: I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? Fear. Fearsome acts. A man steals from me, I cut off his hand. If he offends me, I cut out his tongue. If he stands up against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike and lift it up for all to see. A spectacle of fearsome acts. That's what maintains the order of things. Fear.

Sorry for the length of post but trust me see this movie and see Danny at his absolute best. "Gangs" Day Lewis would eat the heart of "Blood" Day Lewis :D

Edited by locutus

The People who Live Under the Stairs

The Return of the Chicken Lady!

th_chickenlady.jpg

:D

gogo

p.s. Locutus, great writeup on Gangs of New York...dead on. That was one of the best movies I'd seen in months. I kept watching it over and over just to hear the lines. Daniel Day Lewis... a god?

Before the Devil Knows you're Dead

After deciding to rob their parents, two sons realize that things can get much, much, worse.

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. roby, stupid home movie? :( you're so in trouble :Just_Cuz_21:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon -

Hotties and fantastic fight sequences collide against a backdrop of intense imagery to create a story of love, loss, freedom, duty, and honor.

Bee Movie

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

:)

gogo

p.s. ( did I forget the b before the z's? I meant that... this movie was a big fat snore)

totaly agree on that one, went to cinema with my little sister and she actuly agreed to leave before it was done.

Million Dollar Baby

pretty good, but sad ending