Illness + staying at home

And that's what always happens when Telari's eating a lot of ice cream while sitting next to ventilator. Bad Telari bad :D

I visited doctor two hours ago and now I'm ordered to stay at home, better if I stay in bed under 100 blankets and with cup of never-ending hot tea. And with my laptop of course.

In fact I've got sore throat, so I can't talk to much (hehe, I'm quite silent, so it's not a problem), my temperature is as low as always is (that's why my cousin calls me cold-blooded one). The worst thing is that I visited my aunt yesterday - she's got 3 cats, I've got alergy, so I'm still sneezing from time to time and planning how to help aunt's cats to become aunt's dead cats.

But it's not so bad (lol, no kidding) - in Poland this school year will end on this Friday, so MY holiday has just begun :)

Now I'm gonna to watch all my favourite Japanese horrors :twitch:

Ahh sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you'll get better soon and eat more ice-cream and go back to the ventilator. :D

But you're lucky as well. +few days holiday. weee! :twitch:

awww, Telari...poor you! :) My experience with colds during the summers, is that they go away fast. Enjoy the movie watching session though...you've actually piqued my interest with your mention of favorite japanese horrors...

Mind listing em for us...I'd love to see what you've got, maybe I'll go to the store and pick up some of the titles if they have them.

You take care of yourself.

:)

gogo

Awh what a time to get sick Telari. All that school you'll be missing out on, haha. Hope your feeling better directly after the last minute of school. :D

It's not bad at all, finally I stopped to sneeze... :cry:

I think the worst thing now is that it was the last year in my school (in Poland first is primary school, later is something called "gimnazjum" - school between primary and high) and we've got farewell ball on Thursday :D aaand I don't know if I'll be able to go.

And yes, gogo, yesterday I watched Ringu, Honogurai mizu no soko kara (Dark Water) and A tale of two sisters (it's not Japanese, but Korean horror, anyway, still I like it), and today I'm gonna to watch Ju-On (The Grudge), Jian gui (The Eye) and maybe Korean "Redeye" - I haven't seen it before, so it may be interesting.

Oops, I have to go and make another cup of tea. Or maybe hot chocolate will be better. One more cup of tea and I'll hate tea.