FINAL FANTASY, Advent Children

Just rented Advent Children and am starting it now! Yee Haw!

I have been waiting sooooo long for this. My video store said they weren't going to order it and that it would likely be impossible to get anywhere in the city.

Walked into the vid store this evening and there it was for all to see and in all its glory with but a single copy left to rent. So I did what any civilized person would do of course... I matrix style jumped over the shelves to the other side of the store and, perhaps hastily, bumped the old lady looking at MY movie to the side. :D MIIIINE! ALL MINE! *Thunder cracks in background*

Ahem... I've been waiting... :)

It's movie time!

Guest gogoblender

heh, was like a two hour video game pumped up on steroids

I guess if I knew the characters better I'd have more of an affinity fer what was goin on, but as it stands...

Zu Warriors ...

GO!

:)

gogo

• 4 years later...

reviving this thread out of boredom!1!

heh, was like a two hour video game pumped up on steroids

I guess if I knew the characters better I'd have more of an affinity fer what was goin on, but as it stands...

Zu Warriors ...

GO!

;)

gogo

yeah, knowing the chars would help out a little bit =p

I own the collectors edition of this here movie of epically awesome proportions! Watched more times than I can remember, can practically recite every line word for word! =D

That's a dedicated fan for you. ^^

Should really dig up the original game. Only bad thing is, my current PC would have some troubles with it. Too new peaces of hardware and such. ;)

Yeah, liked it a lot too, since the world is quite familiar for me. Poured hundreds of game hours into it.

But I'm sure there'll be tons of Holy Hannah!-moments, if one isn't familiar with the storyline and chars.

• 2 weeks later...