Hello from SpinDoctorMario

Very cool topic and forum. Just stumbled across it. I've started a pseudo-official Facebook page for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel also, including a forum discussion there that gives a little more insight into the six characters (the US version of their summary, anyway), and asking which character fans are most eager to play. We'll be periodically posting new screen shots (have already posted quite a few), cool pictures form Sacred 2 events, and other goodies there. I don't want to divert anyone from here, but if you already have a facebook account or are curious, we'd love to have you stop in there and help build the buzz for what I think will be a fantastic RPG. (Spoiler alert: keep your ears peeled for a major announcement tomorrow morning EST/afternoon in Europe) regarding Sacred 2.)

Anyway, the Sacred 2: Fallen Angel facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=940...ngel/9407424958.

Thanks for all your support of the game. I truly believe (and hope) you'll enjoy the sequel even more than the original.

Great intro Spin, it's always delightful seeing other peeps from the universe as addicted to this game as we are :) I added your post in that other thread onto it's own topic as an intro for you here, hoping this way you'll be able to get some more visitors to your site, and will be able to meet up with some of the folks here from the community at DarkMatters.

I'm betting before long you'll have a pretty busy site, with the release of Sacred 2.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

p.s. that major announcement... don't tease~! :)

Hey hey there SpinDoc. :hugs:

Ah anything to build the excitement of Sacred 2 is a geat thing indeed. Kudos to you for starting that!

gimme a sec, working on my story for the shadow warrior contest im going to let you all see before I submit it.

Edit: Okay, not uploading pictures, because most of the pictures you have probably seen before. On the homepage is a picture of the retail box the game will be sold in. Then below that is news about the game and community he has found most interesting ( which we are on! ) and there are 70 fans. He has little notes letting people know about the new information being released.

Edited by monsterstorm
  • 2 years later...
Now...how I wish I just had a facebook...unfortunately, we can't see the site unless we have an account. Is there anyway for guests to view?

:)

gogo

Coming from an admin from Dark Matters... this just made me smile.

I often will forget to login... and then 'View New Posts' and get the... you really should create an account and login to view our content message. :4rofl: