Another day, another trip.

I've got vacation here, so also I have a lot of free time. My mom asked me if I'd like to go for a little trip (about month ago), and I had nothing to do, so we drived about 30 mins from my home and arrived at foot of the mountains. Little mountains :)

As it was supposed to, after that first trip (about 6 hours of walking - not much) I was very tired. 6 days of resting and we went for another trip - a bit shorter, but the mountain was very steeper than the first one, and I had troubles with going back - my left knee was hurting, so we went down by chairlift.

And today we had another trip. I think the longest one. However the easiest :) Weather was good for walking - not much sun, not too windy. I took camera with me and I've got some nice photos. Especially I like this one:

motyl-1.jpg

And the other ones:

Lizard

Ant kingdom - yes, ants, ants, biiig ants :)

4 butterflies

Pastureland

Meadow - alomst at the top :)

They're all taken by me.

(I guess tomorrow I'll be unconsious, was watching Phantom of the Opera last night so I haven't sleep too long :)

Excellent!

It looks like creativity flows through your veins. With drawings, and now photos. No end in sight! :P I do enjoy long walks. Sometimes just slowing down changes the world. And when I do get out, I get to recharge the batteries....and basically just learn to breathe again.

The pics are great. Sadly, the last time I had the opportunity to breathe in air like that in surroundings like that was too long ago.

I'll pass on the ants though

:)

gogo

Ohh one more trip! wow lucky you! And so nice places, near your home! Lucky lucky!

It looks like creativity flows through your veins. With drawings, and now photos.
Ohh gogo! Believe me, she can do much much more. She's so talented!

And really, those pictures could be sent to National Geographic. They would pay for them. :)

What photo eqipment you got there young lady? Good sharp photos. I can't do this - be it said with my tinny freebe, heaven only knows what camera.

Do you have name for these butterflies? If not in English, perhaps in Latin?

Those two landscapes are so evocative of typical rural landscapes almost anywhere in Western Europs where the big farms have not cleared everything. As if time stands still. But not for us.

What photo eqipment you got there young lady? Good sharp photos. I can't do this - be it said with my tinny freebe, heaven only knows what camera.

I've got Canon PowerShot A710 IS.

Do you have name for these butterflies? If not in English, perhaps in Latin?

well, I know just a few of them. That red one on the middle photo (4 butterflies) is European peacock caterpillar (Inachis io), yellow one is Brimstone (Gonepteryx rhamni), orange one is Comma (Polygonia c-album). I don't know this first one on yellow flowers.

Great. Thanks I don't know if we have a decent butterfly book. I'll go look see. Never seen anything like that one on the left. :D

Wow - Looks so nice there. One of the things I love about FDM is the exposure to people and places from all over the world.

Simply awesome pictures :D

Edited by Anestty