Your favorite games!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm asking all of you! What are your favorite computer games. Which are those you'd gladly play if you had (or have) a very new computer. :D

(So? No one tells me? Really? noone? Ok, then I don't post this topic. Ok well...ill post it but only if you promise youll answer! :P)

So back to topic. Which games do you gladly play?

Ok' I'll start from the oldest ones :P

Diablo, Diablo 2, Icewind Dale, Sacred, Sacred UW, Morrowind, Oblivion, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2... STALKER

hm... I think I forgot about... ah, yes :)

Dungeon Siege 2 aaand Jade Empire.

I would play Assasins Creed, FEAR 2, STALKER Clear Sky and Dragon Age, but, lol, the last on will be relased in next year. And maybe I forgot about something. Rather I'm sure that I forgot :)

ps. sorry, I'm too lazy to write all that spots in FEAR and STALKER...

ps2 yaaay I forgot about Sacred 2 :D

Edited by TelariTurunen

Hello Young Lady! Welcome Welcome!

Very nice description! Good form.

Fav games. Then what you'd play. :D Good. :D

Very nice. Looking for next visitors.

*looking through the window*

Morrowind, oblivion, nwn, fallensword, bite fight, battle knight, quake 1-3, unreal, unreal tournament, duke nukem, blake stone, wolfenstien 3d, sacred uw, tales of yendor series, and alot more

ooh forgot : civ 1-4, fable, guildwars (*doh*), call of duty 1+2, delta force 1+2 , TOEE, the old D&D games by TSR like eye of the beholder, daggerfall.

I'm sure I'll be back to add more ...

Edited by Genenut

Ohh nice ones!

Ok so favs: Morrowind, Oblivion, Sacred (uw), Unreal Tournament, San Andreas :D, Sid Meier's Civilization 4, Fable - The Lost Chapters, Guild Wars, Call of Duty 2...thats what I can think about.

Games I'd like to play: Assassin's Creed, Sacred 2 , Requiem, actually Oblivion runs bad so that too. CoD2 with maaany FPS lol.

Will be continued!

Most important games for me have been (in no particular order):

Diablo series, Sacred, System Shock 2, Bioshock, Oblivion, Civilization series, Might and Magic series, Myst series, Under a killing moon, The Pandora Directive, Tex Murphy: Overseer, and I kinda like the Zork games. :D

Back in the Amiga days I liked to play Black Crypt, Eye of the beholder 1 and 2, The Bard's Tale series, Dungeon Master series, The Ishar series, UFO: Enemy Unknown, Test Drive series, Realms, Hired Guns, Monkey Island series, and the Shadow of the Beast series.

Hmm I kinda miss the Amiga days :o

Edit: I forgot to mention the Worms games. Loved them. Had a lot of fun playing Worms with my friends. :)

Edit 2: The 7th Guest, and The 11th Hour. Great games.

Edit 3: Tomb Raider 1 and 2.

As for the games I'd play if I had a new computer: I have no idea. For some reason I'm finding it very difficult to find new games that I really like these days, so I end up installing my old favorites again. Some of them won't even work on newer systems. :D

But I am looking forward to Sacred 2 and Diablo 3 with great expectations.

:)

Edited by toret

Ok, ill see what I remember ..hmmm

Fallout series

Civ series

Sierras Quest series (Police Quest, Space Quest etc)

Microprose games (Railroad tycoon, Master of Orion, Colonization, Pirates, XCOM etc)

Bullfrog games (Theme Hospital, Populous)

Baldurs Gate series, Icewind Dale

Heroes of Might and Magic series

Diablo

Sacred

arghh...gives up ..

:D

Sacred (Naturally) Guild Wars, Transport Tycoon!! CIV's II - IV (haven't played I ) Mysts I - IV (haven't played V ) Heroes Of Might And Magic III + Expansions, Halo (Custom Edition)

Dungeon Keeper + The Deeper Dungeons + Dungeon Keeper II , Black & White I + II , Lemmings 1 + Oh No! More Lemmings! and Lemmings 2: The Tribes, Unreal Tournament, Tie Fighter, X-Wing Alliance, Imperialism, Diablo I + II + LoD, Hitman,(Some platformers sneaking in here :D ) GTA IV, MGS2, MGS4, CoD4, C & C , C & C 3 + Kanes Wrath, Tiberian Sun, Warcraft II + III, Settlers II, III + IV, Lego Racers! ^^

Thats a looong list of favorites o O, but it is including past favorites...

:D

~Doom

Guild Wars was awesome. Sacred was awesome. Might and Magic (First one!) was awesome. hmmm, what else... oh yeah Dungeon Siege two...that was a VERY good game. Too bad the mp was horrible :P It really felt like you were using magic. I also liked Nox...spent a few months on that... if they upped the graphics, I'd definitely be in for that again. Game play was sweet, and the story line and toon builds was great.

Of course...my latest adventure, Requiem. Course you need a bit of a monster to reallly appreciate it. But what superb combat.

Have you ever been able to move a toon AND fire spells at the same time in an mmorpg that was so detailed?

Course, I'm in the twillight zone now just waiting for Sacred 2...who knows...maybe I'll buy a fish tank

:P

gogo

In no particular order;

Oblivion, Morrowind, Sacred, Quake 1&2, Vampire the Masquerade(Redemption), Diablo 1&2(LoD), FreeLancer, Heroes of Might and Magic 3(WoG).

And the best game ever written (in its day), Elite. :P

I would probably include Hellgate London if I could get my copy to work (MP works great, but SP crashes on loader screen every time!). :P

hmm.. Let's see.. games that require new computer.. doesn't ring any bells.

Old games are better, such as: Fallout 2, Sacred Underworld, Heroes of Might and magic 2, Hitman: bloodmoney (also contract and other parts of hitman series), Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1942, Rollercoaster tycoon 2, Red Faction, Duke Nukem 3d, Command & Conquer: First Decade (includes all C&C's), F.E.A.R, Gran Theft Auto (1,3, vice city, san andreas atleast), Warcraft 2, Diablo 2 expansion, Need for speed: Underground 2

Newer games I would like to play: New Call of Duty.. is it 3 or 4.. which ever. New medal of honor airborne and hmmm.. cannot think of any others. Let's see when I bother to get either one..

Still waiting to see: Sacred 2, Diablo 3, Fallout 3, new hitman game when ever it's done. <-- only reason why I bought new computer is to play these games, I hope they are good enought as otherwise I feel sad I even get new comp..

More than those together I wait the release of Gran Turismo 5 for PS3 and I don't even own a PS3 (yet, but I will in day when GT5 is out)