Back from the weeks of relaxing

WOOOOT!! Welcome back! Again! hehe :lol:

Nice pictures! And wow! Looks like you had tons of fun!

Um...which part of Spain you've been? :)

Hope you had lots of fun, had some relax, and hehe and hope you want to go back. ;):P

Good to see you again! :)

Hey

the Vacation Prince is back, and is the star in his own thread sporting a spanish tan!

Timo, it looks like you thoroughly enjoyed yourself, dude. Swimming pools, friends, beer...and waving a spanking new diploma in hand...life is good huh?

Were you with friends from School? It looks like the kinds of vacations we used to take...but for skiing down south in the states. Music, out in the sun, laughs...nothing to beat it for relaxing.

You did relax, right? :P

It's great seeing you back. The Tech section was awaiting your return, and I'm also curious about your collar bone. Did it hurt at all? Or is it completely mended now?

Great having you back mate!

:)

gogo

Ohh well I havent been there before but im interested in things like this. :) Closes I've been was in the Pireneus. (or whats it's english form...)

Ohh cool! Was the view good too? :P

The three guys in the first pic are the mates I went on vacation with, the two to my right are guys that used to work at the supermarket I still work at. The guy on the left was a friend of a group of old friends of mine with who I've lost contact, he's been hanging out with us for the past year or so.

Anyway, it's good to be back :) really missed the old bed :whistle: