Freaky gap in the forum index

In one section of the forum index I get a strange gap that reveals the background, I think its the sacred section anyway.

I'm using the latest version of FF3

Heres a pic

wierdgap.jpg

:)

~Doom

Thats weird Tim, the line doesn't show on mine, but at least you aren't missing anything, Must be a ff3 issue? (I haven't updated yet) :)

It disappears sometimes if you click near it too

The addons I have are

Adblock Plus + Adblock filterset G, Noscript, AVG SafeSearch(Part of my antivirus) and smiley xtra, none of which should have any effect on forum appearence

:whistle:

~Doom

Ah, hehe. Funny you should mention it Tim. Me and gogo noticed this happening some time last week. What causes it as far as I can tell is FF3 but only in certain screen resolutions. Nice catch there dude. :scare2:

I think this is only happening in 1024x768. I normally am at 1280x1024 and it was by fluke that I saw this as well. Also, it seems that the lines appear when using the mouse wheel but not when using the browser scroll bars. I'll see about making a bug report about it to the Mozilla bug tracker.

Thanx! :)

I'm at 1280x1024 and it definitely appears...

Dunno about other resolutions though

Nice to know its not my computer messing up or something

:D

~Doom

Fire fox has been particularly difficult to work with lately...specially since the release of 3. Have you noticed lately that DarkMatters doesn't scroll anymore? I was pretty tiffed when we had to do this...but FF3's new coding doesn't allow for quick scrolling against transparent backgrounds. So even with fast comps...the scrolling became jerkish and was a horror to use. The fixed background now is what we're stuck with until someone comes up with a re-write for the fox.

:D

gogo

Fire fox has been particularly difficult to work with lately...specially since the release of 3. Have you noticed lately that DarkMatters doesn't scroll anymore? I was pretty tiffed when we had to do this...but FF3's new coding doesn't allow for quick scrolling against transparent backgrounds. So even with fast comps...the scrolling became jerkish and was a horror to use. The fixed background now is what we're stuck with until someone comes up with a re-write for the fox.

gogo

Ugh I remember when we first started using FF3 this forum was a nightmare to scroll on.

And yeah FF3 has been something of a buggy nightmare :D

~Doom