Currently Eating

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an experiment that turned out pretty good ^^ I had a can of tomato puree leftover (love those little tins...half a can does me a curry) added a can of chickpeas, package of fresh green beans, some maldive fish chips, thyme and rosemary.

Sound strange?

Ayup

Taste good?

You betcha. That and some freshly cooked rice... I'm happy

:)

gogo

lol! Well...ookey. If you really think I ate fried chicken, well ok then. I ate that! :whistle:

Ohh I agree with the delicious, and filling. But not the cheap. 4 dollar here. and not so huge. :Just_Cuz_21:

lol! Well...ookey. If you really think I ate fried chicken, well ok then. I ate that! :P

Ohh I agree with the delicious, and filling. But not the cheap. 4 dollar here. and not so huge. :smart:

Mom was being sarcastic with her guess by guessing something that wasn't obvious. We do it to our son all the time. My answer is usually Albuquerque or 42.

Norwegian waffles

vafler.jpg

4 cl wheat flour

4 tablespoons sugar

1,5 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon vanilla sugar

0,5 teaspoon salt

6 decilitres milk

100 grams melted butter

3 eggs

Mix all of the dry ingredients Whisk in the milk little by little until you have a an even batter Add melted butter and the eggs, which you have slightly mixed with a fork If the batter is too thin, add more flour The batter is supposed to be somewhat thicker than a pancake batter You might fry one waffle for testing

Served with sour cream and / or marmalade Try it also with Norwegian brown cheese perhaps with a dash of strawberry marmelade on top

Enjoy!

after I hit toddler over the head with benedryl and dump his quiet body in bed followed quickly by his equally unconcious brother .... umm I mean gently tuck them into bed I'm having some chocolate caramel fudge brown ice cream.... I've been waiting all day for it ...