Currently Eating

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Carcass pizza, yummy, gonna be a good lunch :)

And some warm chocolade cake, with vanilla icecream, wiped cream and chocoladesause YUMMY

Edited by jibjab

My daily slice of "reward pizza" I call it. I've been pretty good with eating healthily lately, and this one slice of pizza I eat with so much satisfaction on my way from the Metro to home is something I think about during the last few hours of my work day and then order with gusto each time I walk in.

Quebecois is the kind I usually get.

Pizza with tomato sauce, cheese, bacon, pepperoni, and mushrooms.

quebecoise.jpg

Heaven

:D

gogo

p.s. lol, Jib... my mom drove me and my buddies down to the local Hooters when we all went to catch a hockey game down during a road trip to visit my parents in Washington. Was .. a hoot :D

im currently eating 5 medium sized Porkchops self-spiced potaotes (lots of em) and a bowl of bernaise sauce :Just_Cuz_21:

p.s because real men eats lotsa meat ARG!! strong like a viking skinny as bean!!

Edited by Epox

Made scrambled eggs. 5 eggs! lol With bacon and cheese. It is AWESOME!! Believe me! Awesome! My best scrambled eggs ever!

[edit] btw eating it without bread. My mom says bile is going to die fast. But if I like it, my bile will like it too :Just_Cuz_21: (we hope..)

This is not my pic, but it can tell what matters...

2002-6.jpg

Edited by tomi
very hot horseradish and cheddar potato chips .... they will clean your sinuses and your neighbors too ...

Not many things can make me run, but mention horseradish and I'll quickly make a bee line out of there. Don't know what it is about that vegetable. I can eat them raw, sliced up thinly on salads, but turn em into a sauce or anything more powerful, and it's like a truck will take off the back of my head.

Sinuses?

That and more Mom

:P

gogo

hmmm...some great. tasty I dont know what.

Finally something that really has a good taste. In old chips', they didn't put much things to have a strong taste. [how to say...]

a66535_tele_kreker_hagymas_120g.jpg