Am I the slowest Sacred 2 player

Since MP is not working properly atm and my ping to the EU servers is dismal I have been playing SP.

I have restarted about a dozen times trying different toons, just enjoying the different character builds.

I have settled on an Inquisitor. I am picking up all the side quests that I can find too.

After about 20 hours of playing I still haven't ventured basically past the area that was available in the demo. ;)

Just playing around in this area is a blast and I'm enjoying every minute (except for the occasional crash :angry: ..............F9 is your best friend ;) )

At this rate I will be playing Sacred 2 for years, just to finish the main campaign.......and loving it! :)

Anyone else taking their time playing the game or are you rushing through it to get to the ending?

stubbs

It's not the end destination but the journey that's important :) I had to rush thru it for testing on beta several times but I plan on taking my sweet time when I do it for myself. I thought about completing every side quest along the way too. And if I do that, it will take me a very long time to complete.

After racking up 11 hours of playing time just with this toon and reaching lvl11 my Inquisitor has only opened up this much of Ancaria

resizewizard1ss1.jpg

pathetic I know, but I want to find every little thing in the game.

I really should move on to a new area but there are all these npc's that have so many problems that apparently only a most excellent hero such as I can fix :woot:

stubbs

Edited by stubbie

Well I'm going slow as well.

Level 8, about 3 hours of playing and I've almost finished: the sidequests in Sloeford? :D

I did track down an entire character-related questline that took me to Tylisium or something like that, but it's taken me across the map from left to right and up to down.

And my god it's completely NUTS how many quests there are. And the amount of walking involved. :)

I only talked to 1 guy for the main questline :P (so that's one step taken in total)

ps: Try to resize the images you upload, 300KB is a lot for a jpeg image. Just saving it in MsPaint should significantly compress it.

Already changed it from a bmp to a jpeg for that very reason. :)

I have edited it in Photoshop instead. It should be fine now :D

stubbs

I like your style Stubbie. I've gotta say, that this game's sounding so huge... it makes wanting to make it last pretty desirable. I'm still pretty much only toying around with the demo, and the more builds I try out, the more depth I see with this game. And with all the lag with the servers and MP going on, perhaps the SP at a slow pace is the way to really pull out what we can before getting into MP...

An entirely different beast.

:hugs:

gogo

I've gotta say, that this game's sounding so huge...

You're right, the game is really huge. Right now I'm level 25 after 12 hours of play. I've done about 100 quests and only explored 7% of the world. :hugs:

Max

Damn... I just realized that I've been browsing various forums for about 10 hours in the past day... Sure, I've been doing other stuff in-between (or was I browsing in-between of other stuff?), but still...

I swear, after I get a shower, I won't go online for at least 3 hours... I hope I can resist it... I'll play Sacred...

:P

Damn... I just realized that I've been browsing various forums for about 10 hours in the past day... Sure, I've been doing other stuff in-between (or was I browsing in-between of other stuff?), but still...

I swear, after I get a shower, I won't go online for at least 3 hours... I hope I can resist it... I'll play Sacred...

:)

I remember for awhile, just after I had given up on sp Sacred because of all the bugs... living in the SIF for about a month...and then Nightfear made that post about HC...changed the game for me....then I had two additions

:)

gogo