Ode to Britney Spears

Right after you leave the town with the first portal (oh, I'm so awfull when it comes to named, I think it called sloeferd or something), you see a woman carving up a statue of a semi-naked woman.

when you hold your mouse to it ...

TADAAAA

britney.jpg

an ode to Britney Spears I assume. A bard is a musician, and Britney ... Well, 1 and 1 Makes 2 right ?

ps: wolfe, if you read this, feel free to add it to your 'easter egg' section, allthough it's not really worth mentioning maybe. But I tought it was funny :D

It's a great find!

And there's so many great finds like this all over the game. We're working hard now on just finding out how we're going to get quests setup...I think schot's coming along soon to explain how it's going to be done...but Easter Eggs are probably next on the list, and if we can all spot big treats like Britney's fame on a pedestal, the better we are.

I think

:D

gogo

lol, ah Britney. Britney Britney Britney... Nice find Prom. Poor girl though. As if the paparazzi wasn't bad enough now we got Prom roaming all of Ancaria to snap a pic of her. :D

And the quests... Ah the quests. Let's just put it this way: there's too many of em. And they're too long. :)

But you dont HAVE to do them :P

Just the main one is the only necessary one, but I'm a quest addict, the more the merrier for me :D

stubbs

Well, this post was not in any way ment to say: put this in the wiki asap.

As far as I think, it might not even be wiki-material.

I just thought it was funny how they discribed Britney as 'a Bard', and how her statue is half naked, like she most of the times is when in the news :P

More like a 'look at what I found rofl' kinda post then a 'plz wiki this' post. :hugs:

I bet if they have Britney in there, the staff and developers can't be far off somewhere. We'll probably find them on tombstones (or other brands of pizza) or graves like in S1. They may even make personal appearances since Blind Guardian is in there. I wonder what Carolyn really looks like!? :drinks: