Sacred Wiki's Dark Treasure Hunt for Uniques in Sacred 2!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, good question. I have to ask Schot about the setup for the Sacred 2 database. For the old wiki, we actually manually built the pages for the uniques per class...but maybe this time around maybe we'll add them via category as well. I just have to do a bit of research to see how to properly make a subcategory fit into a larger one so that it organizes it all properly.

And, nice work on the additions, puritania...have you guys seen how many uniques there are now in the supercategory of uniques?

Sweet!

:drinks:

gogo

p.s. Also, if anyone here has a unique that is higher levelled than one that is already there, you can take out the pic of the old, lower level and replace it with the highest level one. This keeps the wiki constantly updated, and as all of us keep finding better levelled items, the database will grow with us. :yay:

This ranged weapon would have nearly doubled my bank balance if I had sold it

testacu7.jpg

stubbs

Oh, I found that one one my SP Inquisitor too! But sadly, I had to sell due to having no space in my inventory or my private stash :drinks:

This ranged weapon would have nearly doubled my bank balance if I had sold it

testacu7.jpg

stubbs

Oh, I found that one one my SP Inquisitor too! But sadly, I had to sell due to having no space in my inventory or my private stash :)

What an incredible Unique.

Can you imagine that puppy 60 levels higher?

:o

:)

gogo

Ah nice Dobster! Thank you very much. :)

I just had a look at them and they appear to be in excellent quality as is. It should be easy to out out the items but just in case I have some trouble I might ask for those originals. I like the fact that you saved them as png. PNG preserves quality very well.

Should have the items cut out and overlayed onto the stat box, (Like these), some time tonight! :hugs:

P.s.

Hmmm, I'm thinking it could be useful to type out the modifiers on the pages that contain a single item. That way the items could be searched for by modifier in the wiki. Ooooor. We could create categories for each kind of modifier and apply as needed.

Are they being classed as Uniques or Legendary items Schot?

Uniques have random names and stats and legendary items have fixed names and stats that increase with level just like the uniques in S1. The colour change from brown to orange doesn't always seem to work though, I hope in a future patch they change the colour to make it easier to tell the differnce (maybe purple for one or the other). AFAIK all the ones I showed are legendarys with fixed names/stats

Hi, Dobster

We've been classifying all the golds as uniques and the oranges as Legendary. However, with you saying that sometimes the color doesn't come up properly, this could be a concern.

Are any of the items you just posted gotten from quests? What we've been classifying as Uniques so far, come from drops. If some of your items came from Quests, we could put it in the legenday category.

I was wondering about this when I saw your Thain's axe (wow, great stats!) ...did that come from a quest?

:hugs:

gogo

Hi, Dobster

We've been classifying all the golds as uniques and the oranges as Legendary. However, with you saying that sometimes the color doesn't come up properly, this could be a concern.

Are any of the items you just posted gotten from quests? What we've been classifying as Uniques so far, come from drops. If some of your items came from Quests, we could put it in the legenday category.

I was wondering about this when I saw your Thain's axe (wow, great stats!) ...did that come from a quest?

gogo

I don't think any of them came from quests gogo, just running around killing stuff :hugs:

Uniques have random names and stats and legendary items have fixed names and stats that increase with level just like the uniques in S1. The colour change from brown to orange doesn't always seem to work though, I hope in a future patch they change the colour to make it easier to tell the differnce (maybe purple for one or the other). AFAIK all the ones I showed are legendarys with fixed names/stats

Dobs, there are two different types of Uniques, the random name (like rares, but with more mods) & the fixed names (like the uniques from S1) & then there are the legendaries as well (like Boneslicer). All of the items you've posted are uniques & I think that they're the "fixed name" uniques.

Dobs, there are two different types of Uniques, the random name (like rares, but with more mods) & the fixed names (like the uniques from S1) & then there are the legendaries as well (like Boneslicer). All of the items you've posted are uniques & I think that they're the "fixed name" uniques.

This gets more and more confusing :hugs:

So your saying there are unique, unique uniques and Legendary items? all look a very similar colour, I'm still not convinced that the item colour is bugged llama

How on earth is the wiki going to list them

The developers call these items "epic". The ones with the fixed name. I suggest that someone makes a thread on SIF, with good clean pictures of each item type, to create a standard by which we'll be comparing the items.

Personally I'm tired of all the orange/dark orange stuff. If they have no official name, just give them one.

So your saying there are unique, unique uniques and Legendary items? all look a very similar colour, I'm still not convinced that the item colour is bugged llama

It's not bugged Dobs, the random uniques & non-random uniques are gold, the legendaries (or epics, or whatever) are orange (a fairly bright orange on my monitor, very different to the colour of the uniques).

I think this screenshot puts the iridescent wand in one of the static categorys.

IT's a random drop, but It seems to have static modifiers. Only the actual values seem to change slightly, probably due to silveR/bronze difference, as in Sacred 1

th_iridescentwand2.jpg

Other then that, here is: phantasm lance

phantasmlance-1.jpg

Edited by promatolya

This gets more and more confusing :)

How on earth is the wiki going to list them

The developers call these items "epic". The ones with the fixed name. I suggest that someone makes a thread on SIF, with good clean pictures of each item type, to create a standard by which we'll be comparing the items.

Personally I'm tired of all the orange/dark orange stuff. If they have no official name, just give them one.

I think this screenshot puts the iridescent wand in one of the static categorys.

IT's a random drop, but It seems to have static modifiers. Only the actual values seem to change slightly, probably due to silveR/bronze difference, as in Sacred 1

th_iridescentwand2.jpg

Other then that, here is: phantasm lance

phantasmlance-1.jpg

Hmm Iridescent is a random Description. Phantasm is a random Description Material.

Very confusing, yup! I think what we're needing are agreed upon terms. Specifically for the randomized uniques. Makes it difficult to talk about the two types of uniques as well as Legendary's when the random uniques don't have a title. We could make it Randoms-->Uniques-->Legendary or Gold-->Unique-->Legendary. Suggestions? ;)

Oh and watch out for those sneaky randomized uniques. They sometimes come with two word titles like "King's Ring" and so on.

@ enhet:

Thank you very much! Those are very nice quality shots. :D

p.s.

I've changed the menu of wiki page links. When you're in the Sacred 2 section of sacredwiki you'll notice that the left menu will change to links more pertinent to the Sacred 2 section. Particularly today I just added links to the main Uniques Database and the main Set Items page. Should speed up navigation. Less clicks is gooooood.

I made a crude pdf that contains the random names and materials from the text files. Use search in the document, if you find it in the file it is most likely random.

As you can see in the last page, the possible names are restricted to up to 2 Descriptions (DescriptionMaterial is also considered a Description), and up to 1 Append. If it gets two Descriptions, one of them will be chosen from the Material pool. Material can only be chosen once, either from Description OR from Append material pool.

http://rapidshare.com/files/158426983/sacr...erties.pdf.html

Hope this helps to tell the difference.

Hello again :cow_white:

This time I got some questunique or something I guess, its an orange item instead of the ordinary brown-goldish. It looks like this:

bonesliceraq9.png

The questchain that starts it is called "The Undead Legion" and might _only_ be avaible on dark campagin, im not sure. It drops from an outdoor Boss called Terus, General of the Undead Legion. I did some printscreens on the questlog and the worldmap for anyone who's interested in looking it up in more detail. The problem is I don't remember who initially gave me the quest, it might be at the NPC I wrote on the map (Quest Log #1) or it might start in the big city to the left. Anyway I'll post it here if anyone wanna try to collect more specific data.

MAP

QUEST LOG #1

QUEST LOG #2

Hello again :cow_white:

This time I got some questunique or something I guess, its an orange item instead of the ordinary brown-goldish. It looks like this:

bonesliceraq9.png

The questchain that starts it is called "The Undead Legion" and might _only_ be avaible on dark campagin, im not sure. It drops from an outdoor Boss called Terus, General of the Undead Legion. I did some printscreens on the questlog and the worldmap for anyone who's interested in looking it up in more detail. The problem is I don't remember who initially gave me the quest, it might be at the NPC I wrote on the map (Quest Log #1) or it might start in the big city to the left. Anyway I'll post it here if anyone wanna try to collect more specific data.

MAP

QUEST LOG #1

QUEST LOG #2

enhet, this is excellent info...ty! I wanted to welcome you to the DarkMatters as well. As Schot said, the quality of the pics are fantastic, and you're helping with filling out how to get the Legendarys. We've currently got three legendadarys in the unique listing, and if you're ever able to put up as much info as you can (btw maps/images are fantastic re: Terus ^^) regarding specific info on how to get the Legendarys this would be very useful to a lot of players. Again, thank you and welcome to the boards!

gogo

If it gets two Descriptions, one of them will be chosen from the Material pool.

Hmm can't we edit posts here?

Seems that the above is incorrect. Ultradad posted a pic of an item that had two descriptions without a material. So items can have any combination of descriptions.