I've caught a flu again (well 3 - 4 weeks ago was the same situation), so ofc I have to stay at home AND in bed (no, I'm not in bed, forget about it), SO ofc I'm bored - even if I can play Sacred 2. Have to get up at 6:30 to take medicines and after that I'm not able to fall asleep again. So I got an idea to take a few photos of views that I can see through my windows. This morning it was a little bit cold (not even 5'C) and everythnig outside was covered with frozen fogg (well not sure how it's called in English but in fact it IS frozen fogg). I love weather like that and I'm really really not happy I can't go outside -.- Though probably if I could, I wouldn't go. Or maybe I would...

Anyway here are some photos I took this morning. You can see how the late autumn in my region looks like :) No photoshop :)

and btw in some photographs you can see those mountains where I was during the last vacation.

th_IMG_7565.jpg 2.th_IMG_7572.jpg 3.th_IMG_7564.jpg

1. A small part of my garden... unfortunately there's my grandpa's car, it destroys the whole effect :/

(this one I took from the balcony... but shhhh! don't tell my mom...)

2. Beer for the one who will tell me where's a crow in this picture ;)

3. My swing. I love to sit there :P Though I don't think it'd be smart now.

th_IMG_7551.jpg th_IMG_7574.jpg th_IMG_7562.jpg th_IMG_7570.jpg

th_IMG_7573.jpg th_IMG_7592.jpg th_IMG_7583.jpg th_IMG_7591.jpg

th_IMG_7578.jpg th_IMG_7585.jpg th_IMG_7593.jpg

Aaaaaand my favourite one:

IMG_7552.jpg

Edited by TelariTurunen

Beautifull landscape there :)

And I love those cold days aswell. If I were to choose between all year long hot summer, or cold winter, I'd make up my mind pretty fast ;).

Nothing like walking outdoors, seeing your breath cause fogs of damp air, duffering a scarf around yer neck and just getting all warm and fuzzy, but still chilly :)

Hope you get better soon though. The flu isn't a nice thing to have :P

Can I come and live in Poland? :)

Get well soon, and it seems you're a good photographer as well as artist :(

(It's a shame about the car in that picture, it'd be perfect without it)

:)

~Doom

Ah, Tel, I'd forgotten how good you are telling stories with pictures. Bravo! You've given me an even greater appreciation for our Autumn weather here (though quickly becoming winter :(). I've always loved that crispy, almost-cold, dry air that just starts nipping at the nose. I'm sorry you're so sick. But if making your post has cheered you up as it has done me when I read/saw it, I'm sure you've going to be better soon.

lol, couldn't find the crow...could I have the beer anyway?

:)

gogo

lol, couldn't find the crow...could I have the beer anyway?

lol, sure :) *toss some beer*

@Tim - I don't think you'd learn Polish very fast :( though sure, you can live here :)

and, dom dom dom doooom, since today I'm at last able to SPEAK. not bad at all. :)

took two more photographs this morning... :)

th_IMG_7581.jpg th_IMG_7567.jpg

second one is the roof of my house covered with that frozen fogg. :)

Edited by TelariTurunen

Glad to hear you're feeling better. And that pic of the roof is nice. From a distance, I had a hard time seeing what it was, until I got up close.

And that word...frozen fogg... you should market it to Ben and Jerry's as an ice cream flavor.

You'd get rich

:(

gogo

Autumn? long gone.. It's winter over here allready. Snow on the ground and really slippery roads even whit winter tires. Don't know if they'r going to stay or not, but better bit ice than raining all the time, like this autumn has been.. same as the whole summer.

But really good looking pictures. :)