X-Men 4

Katran

I dont know if you heard it yet but there will be a 4 X-Men movie. But wait before you go and buy the ticket for it since it wont be about the "x-men" it will be about the kids that study in the Xavier school. And if you think thats cool then you wont be disappointed the writer they are bringing in is a master at thins kind of things since he created the O.C. and Gossip Girl. :drinks: So watch out 90210 there is a new Movie in town that will kick your behind. Its name is X-Men 4. :cow_white:

Ok now I can go to do some crying and pucking. :drinks:

P.S.: For the rest of us "normal" X-Men fans will have only X-Men Origins: Wolverine as the next years summer blockbuster. :drinks:

Rest easy, its only a spinoff

As for a sequel, producer Lauren Shuler Donner reported in August 2006 that renegotiations would be required to continue the primary film series. Newer cast members were signed, while the older cast members, including Halle Berry, Rebecca Romijn, Famke Janssen, and Anna Paquin, were not. Berry, James Marsden, and Patrick Stewart have expressed interest in returning, and Bryan Singer was approached once more to direct, but he was busy. However, as of July 2007, there was no script for a fourth film, and none was in the works. Later in the month, however, Kevin Feige, president of production in Marvel Studios said that another X-Men film was possible. Donner admitted, "There is forty years worth of stories. I’ve always wanted to do Days of Future Past and there are just really a lot of stories yet to be told."

and

X-Men: First Class

In 2007, Zak Penn revealed he was attached to direct a spin-off. He explained, "The original idea was to have me do a young X-Men spin-off, a spin-off of the young X-Men characters. But someone came up with a pretty interesting idea... it was this guy who worked with me named Mike Chamoy, he worked a lot with me on X3. He came up with how to do a young X-Men movie which is not what you'd expect." Penn later compared the idea to X-Men: First Class. In May 2008, Josh Schwartz joined the project. Schwartz was offered the chance to direct, but he declined the offer. Lauren Shuler Donner and Simon Kinberg will produce. In July, Fox filed the title X-Men: First Class with Production Weekly.

Thank the gods

:drinks:

~Doom

Oh great! Epic Movie 2, err, I mean X-Men 4 right? Haha. There's something scary about the idea that the creator of "Gossip Girls" will be leading this new X-Men. Ah well. I won't put to much hope into it. X-Men Origins: Wolverine however... I'm curious about that one!

Tim I dont get whats to relax about. Apart from the movie they will make sure to put you to sleep.:) They have clearly stated that the main X-Men characters are put to the side. So non of the cool characters will be there. Sure you will hear lines like Wolverine is somewhere doing something you would like to see on the screen but normally you wont.

The worst thing is that the large plan is to make a series of this teen movies not intended to break box office records but to bring a steady stream of money for the studios.

Schot the Wolverine Origins movie will surly be one not to miss. ;)

The thing to relax about is that it is NOT the 4th X-Men movie, its a spin off.

Also X-Men Origins:Magneto will be coming out at some point as well

:)

~Doom

Hehe since you put it that way I guess it Ok. :)

An Origins story for Magneto would be a cool movie dont know how much money it will make but a really cool one. Who knows it may be a Magneto/ Prof. X story since there lives are so mixed up. But it will be years before something like that comes out till then we will have the many X-Men teen movies. ;)

Hehe since you put it that way I guess it Ok. :)

An Origins story for Magneto would be a cool movie dont know how much money it will make but a really cool one. Who knows it may be a Magneto/ Prof. X story since there lives are so mixed up. But it will be years before something like that comes out till then we will have the many X-Men teen movies. ;)

I wonder if they will re-write his origin or if they will follow the original were he was a child in a concentration camp. ( and it was hinted that Logan aka Wolverine saved him from it.)

Considering they showed him awakening his powers in a concentration camp (Auschwitz actually) in the first film, I expect they will keep true to the original

~Doom

Considering they showed him awakening his powers in a concentration camp (Auschwitz actually) in the first film, I expect they will keep true to the original

~Doom

I forgot about that, it's been a while since I last saw the film. I'll have to get out the dvd again.

Thanks Tim.

• 4 weeks later...