Sacred 2 Character Achievements

couple to add or change requirements

City Guide - find all towns

Ambler - got after doing 5 quests in main storyline

Journeyman - must be wrong also- got that after doing 10th quest in main storyline (had not done any other quests)

Ascaron Fan - got that by simply entering Ascaron office dungeon

Bookworm - I got after only 20 or 25 books

Easy Rider - in MP purchasing only is needed

Junior Cartographer - explore 30% of map

Polytheist - I'm pretty sure I have found all the temples and didn't get title so I think you must also click on altar inside which I haven't done (just a guess on altar)

Discoverer - reach a certain point during Main Quest

Adventurer - reach a certain point during Main Quest

I received the following while doing Main Quest in Bronze...some did not appear as a new achievement until restart but here they are....Ambler, Journeyman, Explorer, Adventurer, Wanderer, Discoverer, Globetrotter. After completing Main Quest I so far haven't seen any additional title from it

Edited by Knuckles
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polytheist - I'm pretty sure I have found all the temples and didn't get title so I think you must also click on altar inside which I haven't done (just a guess on altar)

Yes, that's what you need to do (which is why the altar's get a pillar of light when you click on them).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
How about "frustrated Archeologe"?

I seem to have lost that but one time I saw it in list.

I have Vengeful Spirit on my SW and my Inquisitor is only level 2

Also, how can I see achievements, # of kills and map exploration %? I love these pointless statistics and was wondering if there's a mod or something to see them.

Vengeful Spirit is the title you receive once your SW is level 15

Achievements can typically be seen when you first enter a game (in MP, not sure about SP). Unfortunately they're displayed for only a few secs and sometimes not all titles are shown. To see Achievements earned during a game session, press the tilde (~) key and type Print Achievements. It may only show level titles and will not show any titles earned in previous playing sessions.

To see # of kills and map uncovered %, open your inventory and hover mouse over top section where character class is displayed.

• 3 weeks later...

Corrected the Achievement "Journeyman". I'm playing the campaign online at the moment and just recieved it. Campaign Light path. While playing the campaign I was given the achievement "Journeyman" directly after the Lizardman Shaman performed the ritual of name giving. Act VI:Family Ties. No other quests were done.

Schot, I'm not sure whether the "reach x" achievements require you to take a quest in that region to get the achievement, the XBox versions do, but I didn't think that the PC versions did. It may be that the PC achievements are "reach area X & complete 1 Main Quest quest" (which they were but I thought they'd been changed).

Ah hmmm. I also got the Discoverer achievement yesterday during the main quest. I think some of these "reach x" achievements might be a bit bugged... I had a look through the list of Achievements I got from Ascaron and it does say that "reach x" achievements are just that. Reach the area specified but it seems a few of the pc versions may be coded with the xbox versions... I tried today to get the Ambler achievement with no success eather by reaching the Orc region or even doing several quests there. A bit stumped at the moment.

with the 2.40 patch, these are displayed as a new tab in your log book. No more guessing needed for any that have been unlocked.

They seem to be cumulative, too -- or else bugged. I started a brand new Dryad in the 40 patch, and retained all my old achievements. They're worth "points" too. Not sure what those do for you, though.