Titan Quest Demo now avaiable

Tthe demo from Titan Quest is now avaiable at www.fileplanet.com, from 20:00 May the 10th,

size just above 500 mb, I have not tried it out yet, just got it down, all in long que...

Multiplayer mode is avaible in the complete game check forum www.titanquest.net

grtz

Metta

Guest gogoblender

Schot just got it this morning....

IT ROCKS!

Looks like SAcred

Sounds like Sacred

FEELS like Sacred....

Holly Hannah, it's here...I can hardly wait fer it to be released!

Woot!

;)

gogo

Heeeey!

It's fun! I'm level 5 and already there are some cool stuff to find. As far as rare items go its much more generous than Sacred! Oh and I love the sound of items poping out of chests and off of big boss dudes after killing them. Makes me rub mah hands together in glee. :D

Thanx for the update PureAcid! /yay

Arghhhhhh I am so tempted! /drool

But /nono

*Talks to myself*

You can stop yourself, you can stop yourself, you can stop yourself.......

*Goes to www.fileplanet.com*

Just to have a looky of course /wink

*sigh*

Fiiiiiiiiiiine, I'll have a look myself...

/rolleyes

Edit: Hmmm, a 30 min queue, oh well, I've got a dresser/baby-changing-thing to put together anyway...

~ hour or two later, we have one assembled changing thing & 0 download... I assume the "estimated waiting time" has about as much to do with reality as a)politician's pre-election promises & b)game release dates.

Guest gogoblender

sucker

there goes yer ogame rank man

thank god I can't play this little gem

yet

*quickly rushes out the door to get his big comp fixed*

:o

gogo

Guest gogoblender

lea I was watchin while it was bein played

very polished.

I hope this can take us through till Sacred 2

:)

gogo

well - I have already preordered the game before the demo was avaiable, so I will go for it, anyways the guys from JNC who games Americas Army are now gonna start out with Sacred, nice boys, not men, sicne they all are around 15-18 yo, US and Canadian citizens.

Reason they start, I have spammed over there so incredible much about my beloved Sacred :pitcher: well the guys are gonna start in HC mode without doing the SP, I think, so I will now have around 4-6 young men to guide around, nice guys and good players anyhow, but as I said bot been into such game before, still I go do my duty in Americas Army, ..

---and here comes Titan Quest --- how will I manage to work this out :woot:

Guest gogoblender

lol, pure great to see you surrounded by a harem of men!

And awesome that you're showing them the incredible SAcred ONline community as well.

k, cons with this game.

-I don't know If I like the fact that it's only one warrior you get to play with . Sacred had so many.

2-I'm right picky about sounds. And SAcred had one of the best sounds in a game ever made. did you never notice how in sacred you could be hitting a guy with a weapon and you'll get different clings and clangs all off of the same wep?

And if you change weapons you get that same range of sounds from that different wep.

pros-

Love the graphics

love the immersion

:pitcher:

gogo

I think it is able to have the option to choose Hero, female as well as male in teh complete game, gogo taht is what I read in their forum anyhow..

• 1 month later...

Just posting to say that I got the game and that it is great it is played like Diablo and the graf. is great.

Love the story line with Greece and all. I will say that if you can get it GET IT!

Guest gogoblender

kat are you playin it all the time now?

I have a question....

waht's the mp like?

if it's good mabye we can get some of our peeps from here playin this?

gogo

Yes I am playing it all the time /blush I havn't played a nice rpg in some time.

About the mp I will tell you in a couple of days I need to get a new wifi card /whistle

What I can tell you is that you can make your own quests and host your own games in lan and on the net.

When I have more I will post it sorry I can't be of anymore help at this time.

Guest gogoblender

wow, kat it sounds a lot like Sacred!

yee haw...if you like it a lot I know that we're all lookin for a more action game to have fun with until sacred two gets here.

I"m hopin the mp for tq is good

gogo

stay away form this [censored] its not a real game is it spyware and destroyware only, I will do my best to sue THQ in EU Curia Justitia Luxembourg, so actully I have to chew the game/ FECAL MATTER! so I know waht I am talking about.

I got it as well, and while it's very pretty & not bad, it's not quite Sacred, though it'll do till Sacred 2 comes along.

I've not played MP yet, I'd like to get through the SP story first (I've completed the first act with my Storm/Hunter).

so actully I have to chew the game/ FECAL MATTER!

Easy on the acid there mate .... /blink

I read in SIF that Bugs-R-Us is sponsering this game... I only played the demo and had no bugs at all, but according to 'recent reports' the multiplay turns out to be loaded with bugs ? SIF - TQ