Greetings everyone

Hi there :(

I'm Stéphane and yes it's my real name too ;), you can call me Bou! I'm 25 years old, I'm live in france near Lille (close to the belgium), I'm a big fan on hack'n'slash&rpg like everyone here.

I came here to help on the wiki with some french articles and maybe more :P

I'm glad to be here. If you have any further questions, don't be shy!

Greetings,

Stéphane.

Hey there Bou! :(

So good to see you here. Welcome! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. I might even learn a bit of French in the process. :P Admittedly I've been a bit distracted by all the many projects going on with the wiki but now that you're here I'm going to whip up something to present.

I'm really excited to see you here. Wait, did I say that already? Well I am! ;)

Stéphane, welcome! I read your posts at the French SIF often... fantastic work you guys have going there, I know the map and info on items has helped out may an adventurer.

Delighted to see you here, friend. And, yee haw...sacredwiki french...finally! I know Schot has been working hard on the coding for this to happen, and some hungarian pages have already been added.

This is going to be a stellar addition to the Sacred database.

Head on down to the bar for a few green drinkies!

;)

gogo

Hey there Bou! :bye:

So good to see you here. Welcome! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. I might even learn a bit of French in the process. :D Admittedly I've been a bit distracted by all the many projects going on with the wiki but now that you're here I'm going to whip up something to present.

I'm really excited to see you here. Wait, did I say that already? Well I am! :)

Hehe :) I will try my best for sure. Same here I've a lots of projects, it's very interesting, but it's taking time, like you I've been a bit distracted, but well thing must be done, and they will be! Maybe more french will come help us to get this wiki bigger and greater :D

salut Bou! :D

and thats all the french I know :/

hehe

lol Nice! Bonsoir Erling.

Stéphane, welcome! I read your posts at the French SIF often... fantastic work you guys have going there, I know the map and info on items has helped out may an adventurer.

Delighted to see you here, friend. And, yee haw...sacredwiki french...finally! I know Schot has been working hard on the coding for this to happen, and some hungarian pages have already been added.

This is going to be a stellar addition to the Sacred database.

Head on down to the bar for a few green drinkies!

:4rofl:

gogo

Well you know, when you're a fan, you have enough motivation to do wonderful thing :P

See you soon on the sif/wiki/darkmatters guys.

Thanks for the welcome!

Bonjour Stéphane.

Schot et gogo n'ont aucune raison ne pas comprendre le Français vu qu'ils vivent à Montreal.

Translation: Schot and gogo have no reason for not understanding French seeing as they live in Montreal.

Then again they're so busy with the wiki I suppose they're allowed to delay their learning.

But welcome to FDM all the same, maybe having you around will give them more reason to learn.

Edited by Zinsho

Stéphane, how are you doing this? :P lol, in one day you've added to many pages to the french wiki... applause for your translation abilities and seeming superpowers to stay awake!

I know that brad is working on getting a great guide up for anyone who wants to translate pages and it should be up soon. With that translated into french, I'm sure you'll have a legion of followers who can help with the work.

This is am impressive addition to the wiki, and is going to help the thousands of viewers who are using google translator.

Good job!

:)

gogo