Just thought I would drop a line and say hi, hope you all had some festive cheer and looking forward to a bigger and brighter new year.

Animated_Hi_Balloon.gif

I can clearly see you are all ensconced into Sacred2 and hope you are all having loads of fun.

Well, slap my yan and hit my yang... if it ain't Funkilicious! :cry: Ahh, I saw your name at the bottom of the board and was wondering if you were going to post. It's wonderful seeing you back here, and yes, the site is pretty heavy into the sacred sacrednesses these days. Sometimes I wonder how so many peeps there are, and as you can see by the number of members that have tripled here since you were playing Sacred here if we're going to have to rent extra spaces for the community to just find room these days :cry:

I know that real life has pulled you in hard, and it's funny because I was just thinking of you the other day... wondering how the jogging is going and this fresh new take on life had been treating you. It's difficult to seem to find room for anywhere near as much physical activity as I used to have. It always seems like there's a post to make or something to write for the wiki, or a level to, er... level :cry: I'm pretty sure that after this last tackling of a big game there's going to be much more time for a forum with more real life stuff, and it's actually something I'm looking forward to.

Hey... we've been missing you on the word thread darlin...dont's stay away so long this time ya heeyah?

:)

gogo

Sorry... :) Can't talk right now... :gun2: Busy... :) fighting... :viking: bosses! :)

Haha, great to see you Funki! :hugs: Been sooo long me lady. I hope all is very well with you and omg yes. I am so taken up by Sacred 2. Loads of fun! Miss you! :)

how's life for you?

It's going great Timo, Summer is in full swing here

I know that real life has pulled you in hard, and it's funny because I was just thinking of you the other day... wondering how the jogging is going and this fresh new take on life had been treating you.

Still going nicely Gogo

Hey... we've been missing you on the word thread darlin...dont's stay away so long this time ya heeyah?

Will have to drop in more often then :cool:

ohhh hey Funki :) hope everything is allright for you and happy new year :)

Just perfect thanks Erling, hope it is going great for you too

Hi Funki,

Good to see ya again. :cool:

And yep...Sacred 2 is keeping me pretty busy........restarting toons every few days takes a lot of time ;)

As long as you are having fun, that is the quintessential objective