Are the HC servers down? - February 11th

hey gogo,

just in case you have the forums on your alt tab, im having some serious issues logggin' on and off. got in that one time, got in again but couldnt find you.

and now im stuck out here.

c'mon arcania let me in !!

:)

Well, at least I know it wasn't just me. :):(

For Schot, Gogo, and the others, sorry about my abrupt disappearance. I got zapped from the server for whatever reason, and afterwards I could not get into the server lobby screen at all, even after multiple tries. Hopefully I can hook up with you all again soon.

Edited by Mystic

I just saw this message when I tried to view something on sacred2.net -

Error 500

Our server seems to be injured. Maybe it was hit with a banishment spell. Or seismic interferences with the T-Energy occured.

The damage has been assessed and our healers have begun with the restoration of the server. Soon, it will be back to serve the needs of the respected citizens of Ancaria stronger and more powerful than ever before.

Hmm... does that mean it will just have a bigger rack? Or will it be... nah, no new patches for us till March. :)

Edited by Cthulhu
They are making an update on the ladder I guess, more options, more infos and stuff :)

We will see soon enough! :)

Ahh, interesting. I can't wait.

And I especially cannot wait until they update Sacred2.net with the features that are shown in the screen shots from the PS3 version of Sacred 2. :(

I already spotted some uh... work in progress.... over at the Avarto website (and in the Tincat.DLL).

*coughItemStorecoughCOUGhGuildFeaturescouGH*

*COUGHguildfeaturesCOUGH* indeeeeed . . .

me and scchot managed to have a very reasonable session after changed games afew times.

by the looks of things, Ascaron at least know about the issues and are trying to fix them ASAP.

well at least I hope thats what it means.

Expect a new patch sooner rather than later. :(

:) Patches are always coming "soon". :)

But they wouldn't upload a patch in the middle of the night Europe time (CET?), given that the servers, the server hosting company & Ascaron are all in Germany...

ha

yeah I so hear ya

lol, I even got early off work (yeah yeah so I only went in for thirty minutes :)) so I could hit the servers...

nooooooo, disaster

Well...this patch'd better come with incredible goodies

;)

gogo

Waiting for a patch, some pants and servers.

You guys can't believe how sick I am of scrubbing the tub cuz I'm so bored.

halp

gogo

p.s.

what you're bored? :devil:

;):whip:

Get back to work gogo you lazy! there is still 3556 articles to translate! What wait... no it's my job :o

Ok ok I know what I have to do. :P

hahah, was working actually on resizing all the pix.

The wep pages are actually looking a lot better cuz the frames are alligning up better.

oh...okay...

back to the wiki

;)

gogo