Multiple instances of Sacred 2 running at the same time?

Ok, I have two serial keys & two accounts for Sacred 2. I was wondering, is it possible to have two copies of Sacred 2 running at the same time? I'd really like to be able to have a mule account (ie 6 mule characters & bring one of them in when I need to retrieve/save gear) since my current shared stash & 2 mule characters are overloaded with gear as it is. Any ideas?

I don't have a second pc (my wife does have a laptop, but a)I can't borrow that as she'll be using it & b)it can't run Sacred 2 in any event), so I'd have to be able to run the second copy on the same PC as my main account.

Ahh! Good point Anti, I've already got two installs of Sacred 2, I'll see if I can start up the second one at the same time (ideally in the same user account, I tried using multiple user accounts to use two copies of Underworld & it didn't go down well...).

Whats that you say. Multiple instances? Oh yes I love doin that! *pets happy lil rig* I run two instances from a single install. Works like a charm. Takes up... *checks*

2 Instances at Elite Graphics 2xAA

I Firefox Browser

1 active Hamachi interface

1 Windows Task Manager

CPU Usage 75%

Memory 3.26GB 40%

So it's certainly very doable. :D As for ports I haven't made any special configurations and haven't had a problem running 2 instances together on Closed net.

P.s.

My system:

| Vista Home Pre 64

| Motherboard: MSI P35 Platinum Combo

| CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 3.00GHz E8400

| RAM: 8GB DDR2

| Video Card: ATI 4850 512MB

| Sound Card: SB Audigy 2 ZS

| Speakers: Altec Lansing 5.1

| Dual Monitors: Viewsonic G90fb and Samsung SyncMaster

Ok, I have two serial keys & two accounts for Sacred 2. I was wondering, is it possible to have two copies of Sacred 2 running at the same time? I'd really like to be able to have a mule account (ie 6 mule characters & bring one of them in when I need to retrieve/save gear) since my current shared stash & 2 mule characters are overloaded with gear as it is. Any ideas?

oooh, never tried this yet, but I'll see if I have time to give it a go tomorrow ^^

:P

gogo