Pistols on Temple Guardian - Bugged Bugged Bugged

Did I say Pistols on TG is bugged?

Man, how frustrating. I finally got the toon to about level 17, and was finally able to buy a bunch of gear that gave me +15 to all skills. CTH (Chance to Hit) jumped to about 125 %...and I could still see laser shots flying above the enemy's head, going sideways, coming back at me, and coming out of corners

:)

Too bad...and has anyone noted this as a bug anywhere yet for Temple Guardian?

I loved the range on the pistols, but until Ascaron fixes this...no more working with this anymore. Drat. I'll see if I can make it happen better with Stars or Throwing Daggers.

Off hand, anyone know dif tween the two? I'd like to see if it's possible to get any more mileage at all from this build. That Bargaining is a godsend!

:)

gogo

That's very irritating. I had the same problems with my utility TG (switched Sword lore from my build to ranged), so I decided to dump him in the scrapyard till some patch fixes it. It's extremely annoying.

• 4 weeks later...

Very very annoying. I also think there's a lot of lag with the pistols. The movement of the shot is so fast..but not as quite as a blowdart...that it seems to catch lag fast. An entire round of my Ca seems to get sucked into an opponent...and a few moments later...I see a "pop!" ...and the enemie's dead.

Sure, everything dies after getting a whole round...but building an entire build from entire - Ca kills per enemy is a major snooze..

irritating indeed

:whistle:

gogo

Lucky Luke my US TG, cannot shoot at ½ of bosses with a gun.

I lost 1 level 40 to not shooting a dragon, then a test 2 see if guns are bugged.

AND GUNS ARE BUGGED

Quite anoying , so my Luky Luke also always run around with am axe for self defence.

And I parked him, even if super funn build, I hope update fixes guns.

P.S. I lag less with guns if I set graphics wery low, kind a sux.

Edited by D-molisher

Yup, this one is definitely aggravating. I went through a "whining" phase with this bug, lol. I'd be on the servers grumbling away to myself about the fact that the TG ranged attacks were driving me bonkers. I need to make some videos of this problem so I can report them which I think I'll do today.

There's three manifestations of his ranged bug. When shooting at a some types of bosses, White Griffon, he will take a step froward then shoot. He'll do this repeatedly until he is nose to nose with the boss which ain't so great, eh heh. The other is the fact that with some opponents, like flying demons, he'll overshoot the target and his arm will raise up with each shot until he is practically shooting at the sky. Oh and using demonic blow against some bosses will not work. Instead the demonic blow shot will be sent to the nearest other target. Even if that other target is off screen somewhere....

Needless to say I have some work to do. :pirate:

Oh if anyone knows of other TG related bugs they've come across please post.