Are 50 private messages enough?

I find that my inbox is always almost full :) I try to keep certain messages to reference later, since they can be really useful. The limit is forcing me to delete them.

I don't think they cosume that much space. Most messages hold less than 1KB...

We all had that problem at one point or a noter. The good news for you is that you dont need to delete your messages.

You can simple archive them. Do the following.

1.Go to My Controls

2.In the Menu at the left under Messenger click the Archive Messages(its second from the bottom under messenger)

3. In the window that will open you can set the option for how many messages to archive. Here is most about personal choice but I recommend that Compile datafile as to set it at HTML page.

4. Click Process

Warning: For this to work you have to have your email set at FDM. Check or set this accordingly in My Controls>>> Under Menu>>>>>Options>>>>>>Change Email Address

Good luck and tell me how it goes. :)

Big PM boxes can be fun.. The archiving method usually does help as I've found on another forum (was typically archiving ~100pms/2weeks, even though I had space for 200+)... of course I also somehow fell through the cracks and my saved outgoing PMs were not counted as part of storage space so somehow I was at ~2000 outgoing.

Well everyone would like a bigger PM folder but I think thats not an option at this time. I think it had to do with the space FDM has and now that we have so many members it couldnt be implemented. But Schot can explain it better then I can. :)

Oh the irony of this. I just got a PM from Kat and BANG. "Your folders are 100% full" Gee, thanx a lot Katran, lol. :P We won't be able to look at this right now, I'm afraid, but if you'd like a thorough explanation of what Kat is suggesting feel free to read up on how to Archive them easily. Archiving all your pm's, Here's how to do it.

I'm off to do mine now. :)

P.s.

Finished my Archiving in about 30 seconds.

Ahhh, PM limits... The Archiving trick does wonders however, and Kat is probably our greatest attestor to that ^^ I know that a big redux of the forum software is due, and hopefully we'll be able to pull out some time from the game and wiki for some changes to our forum features.

:friends3:

gogo