Hello all

hi all

I am from Belgium, 30 years old. Recently I started playing sacred 2. I used to play untill 6 months ago WOW, but got tired of the grinding and missed the gameplay of DiabloII which I played 3 years befor wow.

The latest games I played were the witcher, fallout 3 and DOWII and now Sacred2

I started playing closed.net, not HC since I want to familiarize myself with the controls and rather I like to play on the net than Single player , as a Shadow Warrior : Bresker

Are there any players playing non HC or it is better to play HC ?

Hi el_duvel, welcome to the FDM :P

You will find our clan members mostly on the HC servers, since that is where D.ar.k was founded and what we all got addicted to!

I don't know about the SC fanbase, but the bigger clans like SotW, DA and D.a.rk are HC based.

Give it a try... We dare you :pirate: lol

Yea, really, give it a try, you'll survive a death or 20(0) eventually and come out better every time... The hardcore community is really good.

And welcome!

Finnally more people from Belgium are arriving to help resist the Scandinavian masses. :pirate:

Arp.

Welcome to FDM Bart! Hope you have a great time here reading and posting! See you in game I recommend trying HC nothing like game play when you put all on the line. I think you will like it. :P

DOW2 am playing it now. Havnt finished it yet since had to restart playing after losing a squad and saving the game. DOW2 first game I ever saw with out a load game or multi save games. :pirate:

See you in the bar! :P

Hey hey there el duvel and welcome aboard. :pirate:

HC is great. I don't think I have ever met someone who tried HC and decided to go back to SC. It's very challenging but the amazing thing about it is that you won't be alone in the challenge. We're always trying to help folks out in HC whenever possible. Especially for players just getting into it.

Hope to see you there!

ok ill give it a try

my , this evening or tomorrow ill post the name propably Umak also Shadow Warrior and ill give the summon build a go. (hopefully a little more protection with skellies would save my ass)

Hi Bart, welcome to Darkmatters. My eye imedietely caught Witcher... loved those graphics and always wanted to play... I think I'll have to have a go at it one day when I get off the MP binge :P

Great seeing you here, l really do hope you give HC a chance. It's not really as difficult as it sounds... it's mostly a mind set. And once you've got it, and the thrill that goes with it, playing SP just won't have that same kick.

Cheers, and once again welcome

:gogo:

gogo