Alone in the [D.a.r.k]

So I got the EU version(for much less that I would have paid for the US version). So far, I have been playing alone, killing one toon after another as I try to find a toon that fits me.(Which may be the Dryad).

I don't know what levels you are playing in the Kami tomorrow. If you are silver, I may drop by for a bit just to say 'hey'.

Sil I am playing from about 21-22Pm to around 3-4AM almost every night. I am GMT +1. When I write this is 3am here. So you can find my at this hours online. If any day this time frame works for you. I have no problem making a new toon and teaming up. I can set us up with some nice gear as well. Just PM and we can set it up. :D

A bunch of us were on all day, but we were in gold servers. There's a thread here called Time to Play, it's stickied here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8764

Post there when yer going in and we can meet up.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

p.s. this week's kami is at Gold level, but Sundays are busy days for the servers, you're sure to meet up with D.a.r.k or DA that don't have toons high enough level to play for this session.

p.s. this week's kami is at Gold level, but Sundays are busy days for the servers, you're sure to meet up with D.a.r.k or DA that don't have toons high enough level to play for this session.

I got min 39 level to get in 10 h 21 m.

I soo doubt I get it.

Anyway I am in silver most of day or night, so if you wanna party come find me.

I usually kill my chars every 1-3 days, so always got fresh level 1 to make party with.

Party always, kill bosses ofcource.

Might be reason I die so much, tha boss part rofl.