Jungle makes me seasick

omgod

every since the new patch came out with all these real-life shadows being thrown down on the ground by trees and bushes...I find playing in the jungle is kinda making me nauseous

Am I just being a cry baby?

Wish I had some gravol

:)

gogo

I loved how when I was searching for Gar-Colosus, there were these super-tall trees swaying back and forth.

Haven't gotten sick yet, but it looks really funny when running through the grass starts the dandellions flying--but I've turned the grass off so they are appearing out of nowhere.

*equips dramatic pants*

You are definitly a cry-baby :)

*unequips dramatic pants*

I have to agree with you on the subject :P I simply can't level at the dryad isle anymore. Because I can't concentrate with all the things going on :P

It looks beautyfull tho.

But it all went back to normal when I deactivated PhysX :)

As much as I like the Physx stuff and such I find the same thing happening so I disabled grass and such, esp shadows. I do find now though that trees seem to get in the way more as I like to play zoomed all the way out.

BTW, Love the forums it has helped me greatly and got me into HC. Though I'm US bound I play with a D.A.R.K. almost nightly, he has been very helpful.

Thanks!

If you don't have a Nvidia or Ageia (think that's the subprocesser) then the PhysX will be emulated by using the CPU and not the GPU. So anyone with a intel graphics or ATI card can still see the same thing as everyone else. However it cost them CPU and performance because of that.

Yes, in the graphic options there is now a check box for PhysX.

Have to check that. I didn't think that I had the box checked but I may have. At any rate, it's running pretty fast for me--just get a slowdown when skelly mages start casting buffs.

One thing that confuses me. I thought leaves on the wind and such effects were PhysX only.

Tree branches and grass, hair and cloth were moving since the release, even on ATI machines :D