New to Sacred

Sup just thought id post up here... I spent a lot of time at hte ascaron forum waiting for them to send me an email so I can post never has happened yet *sigh*.

anyways just found my CD keys for Sacred + UW so hopefully ill be joinin HC MP sounds like fun.. any tips? Thinking of going wonderbabe. not quiet sure.

Hey Memories :P

Welcome to FDM. Make yourself at home and enjoy reading and posting around here. Don't forget to pop by the bar where I'm sure you'll see some more friendly faces :tease:

MP HC ahh look forward to seeing you there, I have to admit I'm no wonderbabe builder but there are plenty here that are and I'm sure will be happy to help you.

I can't remember about the registration process on the SIF but did you check that any validation email didn't get placed in your junk mail folders? Just an idea. :woot: ( I'll check about the registration process and let you know)

:D

Claire :yay:

Edit: Memories I have just spoken to Carolyn Hacker the IntL Community Manager over at Ascaron regarding your not being able to register there. If you would like to pm her here she will manually activate your registration over there. Or you could pm me and I can pass on her email address. You will need to let her know the email address you originally used to create your account.

Cheers

Claire :)

Edited by erialc

Welcome to FDM, treat this as your home. :D

The e-mail should be instantaneous in SIF. Have patience my friend. :P

Hey and welcome to the forum :D yu'll notice you'll be here more often than on SIF (at least I am) and hope to see you online soon, do tell us your ingame name and stuff ^^

Sincerely

Sylph

PS

The wonderbabe is nice choice :P

Heya memories, and welcome to FDM.

Like Sacred huh?

^^

Check out our Builds and Guides section here on site. We have a pretty comprehensive listing of all the builds that will take you far.

After that, if you have any questions please post. We're a friendly gang and love to chat. :D

Welcome to the boards!

:P

gogo

The e-mail should be instantaneous in SIF.

It should indeed, unfortunately the automated e-mail thingy runs into problems sometimes (ironically enough, I had the exact same problem when I registered way back when - only either my ISP hated Ascaron or vice versa because I couldn't get an e-mail through to get the problem sorted until after many tries to resolve it I finally thought to just try from a different account).

memories - you're mostly sorted (details are in the e-mail), and I'm really sorry about the problem you ran into.

Sylph - we don't bite over at SIF you know :) Well, ok, not hard anyway :woot: