was the server rather unstable for you on sunday?

Was in kami from 11am to 4:30pm EST on sunday and the number of CTD we as a party had ,I dont have enough fingers and toes to count.

I had 3 ctd and one loss of connection while in game. some like Tim had many many more. (over a dozen in a 3 hour period)

What was your experience on sunday during this time, especially if you participated in Kami? even an estimate of how many ctd you had as I know some lost count they had so many would be helpful.

My thinking is this much CTD signals maybe the servers need some tweaking or repairing and with Sacred 2 still months away ascaron might be interested in fixing this now before they get overloaded with Sacred 2..

So if you can post what hours you played (with the time zone you play in) and approximately how many CTD, disconnects or hard crashes (had to reboot) you had that would be great?

Around wednesday I'll carry the counts over to SIF so everyone else can comment and add to it and so ascaron can see this.

Thanks Dawn for the great thread!

I can say I had 5 ctds in that same period of time, it almost looked as if the fewer letters you typed, the more likely you were to be kicked.. Wb! seemed to to the most damage! :P although while I was simply running I was kicked as well. (glad you guys hung in there through it though!) :P

Thank you very much Genenut!

For myself I was actively playing from 12:00-4:30pm EST(GMT 5:00-9:30pm) and in that time I had about 8 or 9 CTD(Crashes To Desktop) I believe. Something of note was that although I was having several CTD I wasn't experiencing much lag. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Not much lag but lots of CTD?

I think this was very wierd, I played in the kami maybe 2 and a half hour or maybe 3 and I didnt have 1 CDT while evryone was charshin and all that stuff.

I think this sunday was the day I had fewest CDT's ever (none at all :P ). and I usaly have 1-3 each day :-S

10-12 CTD's over a 3 hour period.

A few came when levelling before Kami time hit, but the majority was during the actual Kami session.

Those before Kami were when riding around on my 220 speed horse. (5pm GMT+1 to 6PM GMT+1) The in-kami (7PM GMT+1 to 9PM GMT+1) were... Well, random. :blink:

Edited by Timotheus

I easily had the same number of CTDs that Tim did. I'm not a big conversationalist in game, but I hope this is not part of the reason I was dumped so often. It would be nice if the server stability was addressed, but we've been on that road for months with no solution in sight. It does not help when fairly obvious server problems are completely ignored.

I secretly was on the Private Servers right next to the Kami!

I had decided I needed to export all my characters. It took hours. Not 'cause I'm terribly slow... but cause I have so many FULL accounts.

Wow.

I counted... too many to count! :ninja:

All that time I was in a bronze or gold server in private (once in niob!) ... and everything was fine for me. My servers were mostly longstanding... but hey. Minimal activity! Looking in the chest and then exporting will not create too much lag methinks.

So, stable was my middle name... for HOURS.