Hello all

I'd like to start by thanking you all for being here for those of us who need to come to a site with fun but serious S1/2 players. In the past, I had often gone to the S1 boards and gotten great advice from the likes of Gogo, Llama and others that are on this site.

I also have to say that the Ascaron forums have gotten a wee bit ruder lately, and that makes me a sad panda.

In any case, I expect that I will find plenty of reasons to enjoy the site. Thanks again.

Welcome to Darkmatters! We do love the game, and we also have a lot of great players. Happy that you found us Rectify, have a look around and meet the gang.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

Heya,

srry, cutting back on the spandex myself! :gogo:

Anyways, a warm welcome to FDM, hope you have a great time around here!

Cya on servers!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
Wait!...you're a Panda:) :) That's awesome! :tongue:

No really, welcome to these awesome forums! You'll have a blast here and learn stuff too! (Like how to wear spandex)

I am a big fan of South Park, and the sad panda comes in handy from time to time. As for seeing you all on the servers, I'm afraid I'm on the PS3 version atm. I have to check the specs for Sacred 2 before considering purchasing the PC version. See, I'm not so sure my dual 2.0 is gonna cut it even with an excellent graphics card and a good comp rating.

I'll be checking that later today, however.

Thanks again for the kind words.