Bludgeon and Eviscerate the Noob

hey folks,

My name is Mike and I am playing Sacred 2 on the PS3 with the litte mrs

We both played Sacred on the PC for a long long time (longer than our Diablo II LOD time)

We tried the Seraphim/Shadow Warrior and then realized that perhaps a dual Dryad combo would be interesting.

I'm a blowgun kind of guy while my very significant other is a flaming bow gal.

She likes Voodoo and I like my nature weaver alhtough the Lances are tough to aim while I'm being pounded upon.

Any Dryad tips would be appreciated.

Lances are tough to aim while I'm being pounded upon.

Oh sir, you shall not live that one down.... :drunkards:

Welcome!

meh

hate trying to figure out how to aim the lances...I am from a PC background trying to figure out how to play this on the PS3

Basically, I'm squinting at the TV from across the room and going through extraordinary measures just to see my flippen inventory.

Thanks for the welcomes folks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi hsedai, sorry I missed this intro, welcome to DarkMatters

:D

gogo

Thanks for noticing me! I would also like to thank the other three people that welcomed me so very warmly. I tingled a little and almost mattered for a second.

ha

thats better now

I knew there were a few more peoples running around this place!

Thanks for the mo better welcoming folks. Now, we need to work together to help me play my Dryad better and stop my dear wife from always leveling up before me.

Now, we need to work together to help me play my Dryad better and stop my dear wife from always leveling up before me.

Cookies, beer and anchovy pizza will help. Seek Chareos for the cookies, you'll have to ask your local pizza delivery man for the anchovies. The smellier the better

:bounce:

gogo

maybe some how not to die tips too

:whistle:

Heya,

Pump Ancient Bark for all you've learned... nothing works better than a few hundred runes into this.

The armor of time has some nice spectral armor and a high armor value.

Defensive skills: Constitution, Armor Lore and Combat reflexes. Too bad the Dryad has no toughness eh :oooo:

Damage mitigation.... as far as I remember for Dryad, this spawns on shoulders and Body armor. Mitigation is calculated first, so that takes a chunk out of your damage.

Goldenglade touch.... use whenever u are (or think you are) in danger. Duration is not that long, tho the regen is awesome.

Hope this helps a bit :D

Greetz

NB.

-Check Dobri's guide to demi-godness

-Putrescine's Dryad guide

-Soldats Damage Mitigation guide

.... had I more time, I would add the links... someone else might... before I get back :D

Edited by Barristan
maybe some how not to die tips too

:whistle:

Heya,

Pump Ancient Bark for all you've learned... nothing works better than a few hundred runes into this.

The armor of time has some nice spectral armor and a high armor value.

Defensive skills: Constitution, Armor Lore and Combat reflexes. Too bad the Dryad has no toughness eh :oooo:

Damage mitigation.... as far as I remember for Dryad, this spawns on shoulders and Body armor. Mitigation is calculated first, so that takes a chunk out of your damage.

Goldenglade touch.... use whenever u are (or think you are) in danger. Duration is not that long, tho the regen is awesome.

Hope this helps a bit :D

Greetz

NB.

-Check Dobri's guide to demi-godness

-Putrescine's Dryad guide

-Soldats Damage Mitigation guide

.... had I more time, I would add the links... someone else might... before I get back :D

you rock

thanks much

am going to set up a nice acute mind/gg touch combo for the little mrs as her emergency button

If you have nature lore picked, and cast Acute Mind with GGT...the health point regen is nothing short of insane. I was able to get a Dryad up to level 97 in HC before being reflected by a very naughty dragon in the Kamikaze (Course didn't stop Chareos from having his monkey step on me while eating pieces of my corpse :whistle:).

The HP regen on the GGT boosted by Acute mind was more than 10 000 at that level per second.

:oooo:

gogo

before being reflected by a very naughty dragon in the Kamikaze (Course didn't stop Chareos from having his monkey step on me while eating pieces of my corpse ;)).

The HP regen on the GGT boosted by Acute mind was more than 10 000 at that level per second.

:lol:

gogo

For prevent that, take cabalastic voodoo focus (if you can) and use Black Curse (1a-2b-3b) for debuff this reflect aura. :cool:

I like the bonus in willpower with GGT. Poor magic bosses, no dmg from their attacks ! :badbad:

If you have nature lore picked, and cast Acute Mind with GGT...the health point regen is nothing short of insane. I was able to get a Dryad up to level 97 in HC before being reflected by a very naughty dragon in the Kamikaze (Course didn't stop Chareos from having his monkey step on me while eating pieces of my corpse :badbad:).

;)

gogo

may I please ask what "have nature lore picked" means?

I do have Nature Weaver Lore as one of my skills but I put most of my points into Capricious Hunter and Tactics Lore per Putrescence Build

at the moment, I only have 5 points in Nature Weaver Lore

thanks again for all of the help folks.