Guess the movie from the screenshot!

not the fifth element, but a kid's movie along the lines of Spy Kids or something. I can't place it. :)
Is the hard one Titus with anthony hopkins?

The guy who played Floop in Spy Kids was in Titus, so I'll vote w/ loco as it sure looks like that guy.

Easy - A fish called Wanda, featuring Michael Palin as the stuttering k-k-k-k-k-ken

Medium - The Matador

Hard - V for Vendetta (Just saw this one)

Monsters Inc, was one of my favorites that I bought for my sons. we watch that together until is was so scratched and wore out it wouldn't play anymore.

The harder one looks like Betty Davis and Joan Crawford. but its not Mommy dearest.

Heya,

Easy = Braveheart

Medium = is that Dolf Lundgren?

Hard = not a clue

Greetz

The first answer is correct.

And no, that isn't the Dolph. Sorry for the dark screenshot, but there is rarely a brighter scene in the entire film.

Blade Runner! - recognizable for dark, foggy, lots of neon w/ Chinese characters and Rutger Hauer (sp?) as a replicant

whatever the name of Capt Nemo and Natillus movie is - Kirk Douglas as a seaman in a campy red stripped shirt, gotta go w/ Capt Nemo because his other Navy movie w/ John Wayne didn't have campy shirts like that

Blade Runner! - recognizable for dark, foggy, lots of neon w/ Chinese characters and Rutger Hauer (sp?) as a replicant

whatever the name of Capt Nemo and Natillus movie is - Kirk Douglas as a seaman in a campy red stripped shirt, gotta go w/ Capt Nemo because his other Navy movie w/ John Wayne didn't have campy shirts like that

Two points for masteff!

Yes, that is blade runner. Perhaps my all time favourite film with Harrison Ford as the blade runner and Rutger Hauer as the main villain.

This movie is a dark, deep, and rainy MUST see for any movie fan. It is so well made, and the effects are totally prime for it's time, and perhaps for all time.

The Hard one was "20.000 leagues under the sea", with Kirk Douglas as the seaman "Ned" and James Mason as Captain Nemo of the Nautilus.

Your turn, if you want it. :)