Hello from a very long time casual lurker.

Hello all. I've been a very long time casual lurker here at Dark Matters, at Clan-DA, at Sacred Wiki, and at the official Sacred forums. When I mean a very long time, I mean I've lurked since the original Sacred. :twitch: I'm not much of a forums guy, which is one of the main reasons why I've not registered a profile anywhere. One of the other main reasons is that, with ARPGs, I tend to either devote a lot of time to it or I play very casually. Despite really enjoying the Sacred series, I've played it very casually. That also means that I've casually browsed forums on Sacred.

I used to play Sacred (original) on PC, although I had never gotten the Underworld expansion. Since then I had played other games, returning to the series with Sacred 2 on Xbox360. I chose that platform since I'm now on Mac for a computer. I mostly play single player or closed free world.

-----

Now, as for why I chose to register, I believe I have some useful information to provide. It started relatively recently when I started playing Sacred 2 again after a lengthy break away from Ancaria. While using a modified Claudius' I Unlock Platinum Fast build so that I could socket high quality blacksmith arts, I found myself noticing some information that I hadn't found before in my forum searches. That being some lower level bonuses for Relics. I was checking on Relics to help out a shopper character and noticed in the shops that (if I remember it correctly), in gold, Relic bonuses went from +4 to +5 at level 48/49. Unfortunately, I didn't take much notice of the breakpoint from +3 to +4, nor what the +4/+5 breakpoint was in platinum.

Oh, forgot to add that my SW is, at the time of posting, level 55 Niob.

Checking the shops right now, in Niob, the Relic breakpoint between +7 and +8 58/59. Also, I ran through on a Niob free world and picked up a level 60 Benny's Promise with +4 for all skills.

-----

edit Also, a correction on the "I Unlock Platinum Smithing Fast" modified build, I noticed that 25 runes in Shadow Veil wasn't 100% effective while using a ranged weapon, on a console. I would, although rarely, get noticed and get unveiled. Adding in another two runes (a twitch added the second) solved that problem of being unveiled although I am unsure if only one extra rune would have done the trick on it's own. /edit

-----

Have fun out there.

Edited by snacksmoto

Hi Mike and welcome to the forums :)

Looks like our Lurker Reclamation Project is working great :D

Any chance you might be interested in posting your findings in the Wiki? The sign-in is the same as for the forum. Any info you could add would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum Mike. Always great to see a new member, but a new member bearing gifts? Much better :) Feel free to add what you've noticed to the wiki as clarification somewhere, although I would leave the build page alone. Perhaps add your comment to the thread linked with the guide?

Welcome aboard Mike! yeah, since Sacred... a loong time reader^^ I'll echo what the others have posted, you can add your findings to the wiki. You can log into the Wiki with same log in name and password as you user here at DarkMatters, press preview after you make changes to make sure you like what you see, then Submit.

have fun!

:)

gogo

add your findings to the wiki.

It appears that I don't have editing permissions in order to edit/add my findings. Will someone add it in for me?

edit

(Also, it appears that I don't have permissions to edit my profile here on Dark Matters. I didn't find any threads pertaining to this problem.)

Nevermind this part please. Found a thread.

/edit

Thank you.

Hi and welcome snacksmoto!

This forum catches lurkers off guard when suddenly one morning you find yourself with the craving to post! But great that you share your console findings!

add your findings to the wiki.

It appears that I don't have editing permissions in order to edit/add my findings. Will someone add it in for me?

edit

(Also, it appears that I don't have permissions to edit my profile here on Dark Matters. I didn't find any threads pertaining to this problem.)

Nevermind this part please. Found a thread.

/edit

Thank you.

Hi Snacks

Sorry about that, I've updated your permissions, you now have editing power and can post links.

Cheers!

gogo

Heya there Mike and thanx for the pm heads up! I love that kind of info regarding relics. It sounds as though what you've found fits in well with the wiki table we have. It's the same as the forum table you found here on the forum but I think the wiki version is much more up to date. Could you have a look and tell us what you think? Bargaining Tips

Cheers and welcome! :)

Hi Snacks

Sorry about that, I've updated your permissions, you now have editing power and can post links.

Cheers!

gogo

Thank you gogo.

Heya there Mike and thanx for the pm heads up! I love that kind of info regarding relics. It sounds as though what you've found fits in well with the wiki table we have. It's the same as the forum table you found here on the forum but I think the wiki version is much more up to date. Could you have a look and tell us what you think? Bargaining Tips

Cheers and welcome! :)

Heh, it was that table on the wiki that got me to originally notice the breakpoints. I've added the relic bonuses.

Is there a similar table for +general skills as there is for +all skills or does +all skills give a higher bonus than +general at the same item level? The reason I ask is that console doesn't have a character specific separation of the hero chest. I was thinking of putting in +general skills into the shopping suit to make it easier to find it instead of +all skills.

shePus.jpg