Sacred 2 - Closed Net Final Going Away Party!

I played for eleven hours straight, and my eyes were hurting......

Then I hadta watch basketball =0)

I'll be on for another session later today

Gawd I'm gonna miss Closed Net

We will not accept any of your slacker excuses. Get here NOW young man! :biggrin:

So, I can't play...

I am sorry. I wish there was something I could do.

I just checked the Closed servers, but I did not see any active servers with more than one person in them. What levels are you guys at?

It is a little bit slower today. Could be the servers which are being parsnikity. We have one server on Gold. I am going to start a Silver one.

Wooooooooho! That freak of nature manage to beat my "naked" SW. Bunny ears of might was good enough for Carnach but it was lacking against that walking eye.

See you guys in S3 :)

All that remain is dust in the wind

Edited by MalekilX

Wooooooooho! That freak of nature manage to beat my "naked" SW. Bunny ears of might was good enough for Carnach but it was lacking against that walking eye.

See you guys in S3 :)

All that remain is dust in the wind

Just went down in a blaze of glory also MalekilX. level 76 Dryad put up a very good fight. Had that "freak of nature" down to a sliver. Problem was, I too was down to a sliver.

The walking eye continues to roam free in it's fortress.

I remain, :crazy:

I got a chance to start my Dragon Mage single player Magic staff build in Hardcore. I had to leave at level 13 due to lunch, but I might make it back later tonight.

I'm going to make a Silver server since that's the highest I have for online characters. I'll call it "Silver Bells" with no password. I'll continue with my DM so, Shadow players are welcome.

I got a few minutes to join and say hi! I wanted to know how the party has been going today. Did you have lots of fun?

The pics from saturday look great, thanks for posting them!

Max

I got a few minutes to join and say hi! I wanted to know how the party has been going today. Did you have lots of fun?

The pics from saturday look great, thanks for posting them!

Max

Party is still very much going. A few of us are AFK at the moment for various reasons.

A lot of crazy gaming today. Personally I have ripped 2 of my toons. A level 76 Dryad & a level 113 Ghost SW.

From what I hear, there have been a lot of suicide missions today. People out having fun, going out with a bang.

Thank you for the whisper. I did recieve the message, but could not respond. My whisper funtion was not working at all today.

Which leads to another topic. All of the various server issue's this weekend... :Just_Cuz_21:

I remian, :bye:

Quite a weekend!

Several characters were lost. Fortunately, most to enemy action and not bugs. The Abishai took out 2 today. A group of us ended up the day with a Niob boss run, in which one of our number was lost.

Four of us started a group of level 1 Shadow characters, and that was a riot. I think we had to kill at least 3 (if not 4) Sakkara demons that someone accidentily summoned. I am really sorry DaveO we never got back to you. That was a blast.

I ended up with a number of pics to go through. I hope to get them up tomorrow night.

Closed Net should be up through sometime Saturday, so you should still have time for one last Ice and Blood fix.

Gar Colossus met his end at the hand of my DM. I won't be able to do any more weekend sessions before Closed shutdow due to an ongoing home improvement project. I already exported what I had to my stash and additional good items were negligible.

Hey, I had a great time again last night! Max, and Dave, we didn't get to meet up, but this is last week, maybe I'll bring my toon in after work for a quick thirty minutes after work just to get that "grind" feeling going...it's still thrilling to take out bosses, and a cool new legendary would be a nice going away memento. Finally great to meet up with you, JK as well..finally!

For everyone else here reading or a member of community, these play times are for all, just show up and bring your kill game!

:viking:

gogo

I wonder what time they switch off on saturday?

Maybe we should go for a few more kamikaze runs on the final day.

I am assuming midnight local time in Germany, but that is 100% speculation on my part. I have to work some on Saturday (and I am afraid they might pull the plug early), so I am planning on taking my two Niob Seraphim (or is it Seraphims) out Friday evening (US time) for their last chance for glory.

I wonder what time they switch off on saturday?

Maybe we should go for a few more kamikaze runs on the final day.

I am assuming midnight local time in Germany, but that is 100% speculation on my part. I have to work some on Saturday (and I am afraid they might pull the plug early), so I am planning on taking my two Niob Seraphim (or is it Seraphims) out Friday evening (US time) for their last chance for glory.

Saturday? Germany? Midnight?

For me is perfect! Midnight in Germany is Midnight also here in italy... I'd like to be sended out of the game .... :4rofl:

Unfortunately I won't be there :(

Tried just about everything including a fresh install....I would re-install on XP but I had deleted that partition over the summer. And as much as I would like to play I'm not taking any chances of messing up any of the files I have now in Win7..had a few instances where dual booting didn't go well and just don't want that headache for a couple hours of playing time....

So, borrowing an idea from Spock (I think) having a group portrait around my grave would be a pretty cool thing to have as a memento....Have a couple graves in game but the best one is in the cemetery just north of Twainbrook right next to Pevil's

The clock is ticking down... Closed Net End of Life

Work willing, I will be there when the lights go out.

Knuckles, I saw you try to connect at least a half dozen times. You were getting dropped just as fast as you connected. I will look for your grave and see if I can russle up a posse for a pic.