Flix

[Dev] Diablo 2 Fallen mod for Sacred 2

RockTory    1
On 2018/1/21 at 1:59 PM, Flix said:

I'm planning to release the update Monday night.  :)

thanks,I'm a Chinese fan of the Sacred 2 ,I like this mod,some of my partners want to continue the localization job for Chinese. Some members of us have just finished the localization job of the recent RPG Grim Dawn, thus we want to help with localization of this game. Could you give us a chance?

email:610517723@163.com

• Like 1

Tharkun    35

Awesome! That shield looks badass.

One more thing, can you check inferno? The flame fx acts weird, when casting you can see the sorc waving her hand but no flames, they start coming out halfway casting animation.

Sorry I haven't noticed before.

• Thanks 1

Flix    3,117
6 hours ago, Tharkun said:

One more thing, can you check inferno? The flame fx acts weird, when casting you can see the sorc waving her hand but no flames, they start coming out halfway casting animation.

What would I do without you Tharkun?

Easily fixed.  Hotfix link updated with fix for Inferno.

• Like 2

Tharkun    35

Hey Flix, is there a new mechanic for weaken effect? It seems to trigger every time I get hit by a regular melee or ranged attack, even if they don't have any magic attack value.

Edited by Tharkun

Methatronc    19

@Flix Thanks so much for this release, I discover a whole new Ancaria thanks to you, many hours to be spent on my desk most certainly ! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Flix    3,117
On 1/29/2018 at 6:46 PM, Tharkun said:

Hey Flix, is there a new mechanic for weaken effect? It seems to trigger every time I get hit by a regular melee or ranged attack, even if they don't have any magic attack value.

Not to worry.  The "Weaken" effect is actually a generic graphic that applies to many debuffs, and was bugged so that it didn't appear, like MANY other temporary fx (like Magic/Physical/Ice DOT) that did not appear before CM 1.60.

• Like 1

VAMPIRE    86

Good evening Flix, Desm, Gogoblender and good evening to all the friends of the forum. A big congratulations Flix for this latest version of your mod and a big congratulations of all the passionate who worked with you on your project and also on Cmpatch 160 ( a titanic job ).  I wonder until you go. I'm waiting for the final version to savor all that, but I'm testing everytime the news: great great great... I will continue to make the translation with a lot of pleasure.         Have a good night all, see you soon.            :sun:    

Edited by VAMPIRE
  • Like 1

gogoblender    1,630
On 2/13/2018 at 1:18 PM, VAMPIRE said:

Good evening Flix, Desm, Gogoblender and good evening to all the friends of the forum. A big congratulations Flix for this latest version of your mod and a big congratulations of all the passionate who worked with you on your project and also on Cmpatch 160 ( a titanic job ).  I wonder until you go. I'm waiting for the final version to savor all that, but I'm testing everytime the news: great great great... I will continue to make the translation with a lot of pleasure.         Have a good night all, see you soon.            :sun:    

Always wonderful seeing you grace the boards here Vampire, thank you for the industrious and hard work on the patch's translation!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like 1

minecisek    2

hello I have a question I have a polish version of game with polish patch and when I add the diablo mod   then translation isnt changed :(    I mean   for "druid" its still dragon mage     etc etc   I need to have game in ENG version to have good translation of skills and so on?

apologise for my english

• Like 1

Flix    3,117
3 hours ago, minecisek said:

hello I have a question I have a polish version of game with polish patch and when I add the diablo mod   then translation isnt changed :(    I mean   for "druid" its still dragon mage     etc etc   I need to have game in ENG version to have good translation of skills and so on?

apologise for my english

Hello.  The only supported languages for the mod are French and English.

gogoblender    1,630
23 hours ago, minecisek said:

apologise for my english

As well as enjoying Flix's amazing Diablo Mod for Sacred 2, here's a hearty hello and welcome to DarkMatters!
:)

gogo

• Like 1

minecisek    2

I changed to ENG and all work perfect ! great mod!   with inferno patch and extra spawn is really hard

• Like 1

laharl9999    10

I have a bug with the mod V10, when in free campain, going to the white griffin from the portal Tyr lisia :

Particlesystemmanager ...template not found See screenchot.

s2.jpg

Flix    3,117
2 hours ago, laharl9999 said:

I have a bug with the mod V10, when in free campain, going to the white griffin from the portal Tyr lisia :

Particlesystemmanager ...template not found See screenchot.

Alright, let me check and see if I left that file out of the mod or something.

laharl9999    10
Posted (edited)
On 08/04/2018 at 8:46 PM, Flix said:

Alright, let me check and see if I left that file out of the mod or something.

EDIT : Sorry I didn't installed correctly CM Patch, I think it was 1.50 version instead of 1.60.Now it seems fixed.

Edited by laharl9999
  • Thanks 1

kennyman    0

I can't see the font in this game non of the menu text shows I just changed computers it ran fine on my old computer (note I was on fallen beta 9 CP 1:50) idk if im missing something

Flix    3,117
12 hours ago, kennyman said:

I can't see the font in this game non of the menu text shows I just changed computers it ran fine on my old computer (note I was on fallen beta 9 CP 1:50) idk if im missing something

You'll have to install the fonts again.  Go into the mod folder and navigate to pak/fonts. 

Orgrimmar42    1

Hi,

How do you create new boss? like diablo? 

I'm new on modding and take a great pleasure to do this, I would like add a "Lich king" from WOW boss.

I have try to do an equip set with the Lich king armor of the CM patch and trying to put this on a human boss with changing the WEARGROUP but doesn't work.

Maybe I can put directly a new boss with already the skin of lich king like you have made for diablo?