Aris Bunny Army Of Total Devastation

Oh I've got some to contribute to the army too! :)

Check out the video but be warned... It's rated N for naughty. :) It's got some bunnies doing some naughty mathmatics of the multiplying kind.

Oh I've got some to contribute to the army too! :woot:

Check out the video but be warned... It's rated N for naughty. :) It's got some bunnies doing some naughty mathmatics of the multiplying kind.

Doh! I was so tired I forgot to add a linky to the vid, hehe. :)

Naughty bunnies video. :woot:

Oh I've got some to contribute to the army too! :woot:

Check out the video but be warned... It's rated N for naughty. :drunkards: It's got some bunnies doing some naughty mathmatics of the multiplying kind.

Doh! I was so tired I forgot to add a linky to the vid, hehe. :woot:

Naughty bunnies video. :D

:woot::drinks: Um How the heck did you find that? :woot:

Thank you for the giggles! Now... that video wont ever leave my brain.... thank you! lmao!!

I just had to ask, those bunnies on top .. are they stuffed ? :D

Hehe Only one is, the rest are all different pet breeds. I don't really know why I ended up with an army of bunnies... Um you know rampaging woodchucks or ferrets are so much cooler.. but the idea of something so fuzzy and cute as ravenous killers is far more amusing!!

awww c'mon Lucalain...you're kidding right? Wouldn't your parents have said something about this? I hope he didn't get away with something as evol as that.

Did your brother at least go and get you another furry friend?

:drunkards:

gogo

It was bought for that purpose, but my brother didn't want to kill it immediately for some reason so we kept it as a pet for a few weeks.

awww c'mon Lucalain...you're kidding right? Wouldn't your parents have said something about this? I hope he didn't get away with something as evol as that.

Did your brother at least go and get you another furry friend?

:woot:

gogo

It was bought for that purpose, but my brother didn't want to kill it immediately for some reason so we kept it as a pet for a few weeks.

Which in one of the reasons we sold our hobby farm :woot::drunkards: I named all the animals so couldn't eat them. I still wish I could have brought our peacock to Sydney with us :drinks: at least I still have his majestic feathers :woot:

Edited by Funkilicious

Here are some earlier shots of the bunnies in training... These are just babies so there skills are really not developed yet.

1157843140760ab8-full.jpgI-has-a-bunny.jpg

I also have stealth bunnies in the works... trained to swipe your

2001962294632620176_rs.jpg

Cookies!

• 2 weeks later...

A BIG thank you to momgold for the gift of a

Dust bunny! :4rofl:

dustbunny1.jpgdustbunny2.jpg

hehe!! It was a short game night last night but we plan on taking Fluffy out this weekend to see how much he can strip from enemies!! :4rofl: