Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

The buff page looks good Schot, though personally I would have put the temp buffs as CA name - aspect, rather than aspect - CA name.

I've also got a request for the mappers here, would it be possible to add the ship-"teleporters" to the wiki map & (ideally) the caves & whether a quest is needed to open up a particular cave.

:)

I'm sure it'll be easy for you Schot et al.

The buff page looks good Schot, though personally I would have put the temp buffs as CA name - aspect, rather than aspect - CA name.

I've also got a request for the mappers here, would it be possible to add the ship-"teleporters" to the wiki map & (ideally) the caves & whether a quest is needed to open up a particular cave.

I'm sure it'll be easy for you Schot et al.

;)

Agreed on both fronts and thanx. :) The CA/Aspect naming for the temp buffs was pretty much the point at which I could not go on. I noticed it but had spent soo much time on that page that I just had to get away from it for a while. All fixed now though!

The map has become a little too outdated I agree. Time to lock myself up in the cartographer's chamber again. Ship ports are already on the existing map with the exception of the most recently added Urthak's Bay. I've already got it on my map so no problem there. As for caves... Well that's a lot of additional graphics. I will do that eventually but that will take quite some time. I'd have to drop everything for a while to focus my time on it. Which I may do, heh.

As for caves... Well that's a lot of additional graphics. I will do that eventually but that will take quite some time. I'd have to drop everything for a while to focus my time on it. Which I may do, heh.

How about Quest caves then (or to start with)?

Two other things that I've noticed on the map (well, the legend), altar has 2 a's & experience has the I & the e the wrong way round (in the bit talking about the hero statues - I before e except after c).

I'll fix those up Llama, thanx. That rule never seemed to stick with me for some reason... The "I" "e" thing. ^^

As for the caves that's a great idea. In fact in general that could be wonderful. That I would only mark caves of interest. I'm fairly certain that I've been in a handful of caves that seemed to be of little value. A new topic about caves to be marked on the map should be made though. I'll start up an inquiry. :)

Added info, usage strategies and pros and cons for Frost Flare, Glacial Thorns, Raging Nimbus, Cascading Shroud and Crystal skin combat arts. Again, tried to be as objective as I can... Mystic Stormite is a nice tree, but it could have been a lot better in terms of damage and usefulness.

EDIT: While we're at it, the Wiki page for Faladal's Blizzard set for the Mystic Stormite oriented High Elf has an error. There are 2 pictures of the Faladal's Eye Helm. One should be for the boots :viking:

http://sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:...al%27s_Blizzard

Edited by Dobri

lol, sorry about that. I fixed it super quick right after I read your post about it Dobri. I had so many things on the go at the time that I didn't post the fact that I fixed it. So a belated thank you on posting about it. :)

Once again very nice additions. :)

Added some more info on Frost flare - most importantly - the reduction of movement speed and the DoT actually stacks with consecutive casts on the same mob as long as the previous effect lasts. By stacking I mean that if a mob is slowed by 30% and is taking, say, 60 damage per second from DoT, casting again will slow him even further (30% of the 70% speed, meaning about 23%) and will cause him to get another 60 dps. Casting again will slow him another 30% (since he's about 47% move speed, 30% out of 47%, leaving him with roughly 30% move speed left) and will cause a further 60 dps. Cool :)

With enough casts, a snail will wizz past the advancing mob :)

(I'm gonna get back at you, Schot... Just wait till I go online :):) )

Edited by Dobri

hmm http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...the_Netherworld

at this moment, on my screen

Class: Inquisitor

Set name: Saraki's Path to the Netherworld

Set item names:

Saraki's Dark Pact (Helm)

Saraki's Destiny (Armor)

Saraki's Determination (Shoulders)

Saraki's Downfall (Arms)

Saraki's Demise (Belt)

Saraki's Curse (Legs)

Saraki's Folly (Boots)

and there is also this picture:

sar1.jpg

on the list there is 7 items, on the pictue its 8. its also only 7 induvidual pictures of the diffreent items on the side :/

im uber curius about this set as I am building an netherworld Inquisitor at this moment.. what is the mods and what IS that Sarakis's Intuition :) its the only item I miss for full set :P

Doh! Where do these keep coming from?! I think those Christmas Kobolds are piffed that they're being laid off and wreaking havoc on the wiki. Dang Kobolds! Couldn't have been my mistake. Nope nope! ^^

(I'm gonna get back at you, Schot... Just wait till I go online :):) )

Hehe! :P

You think I'll kill you? You wish! I have a worse punishment for you!

I'll be ready with the money for the game sometime soon and will buy by the end of march, I hope (bulgarian salaries are very low - the average salary is about 250-275 dollars a month - and for a person who makes a living and supports his disabled parents even 30 bucks is a lot). Then I'll be asking for a lot of stuff when I join. Hope your low-level set item farming has proven fruitful.

Is that punishment enough for you? :D

Edited by Dobri

Oh that's so cool Viper. You beginning a career in questing? Wonderful to see and a great job for your first attempt. :( Only thing I would ask is if you could follow Promotoyla's format of using thumbnails for all of the pictures. gogo and I did try using large images on the xmas quest and mount quest but just find it unwieldy. Oh and don't be afraid to throw some humour in there if you like. You'll notice in a lot of the quest write ups that Promotoyla did he threw in some wit. For yours you might add something to the effect of those danged crunched beetle legs getting stuck to your high heel. Just for fun. ^^

changed all pics to thumbnails^^

* also: there are 2 really cool quests I know of that end with a mini bosses and haven't been posted yet (that I can find at least). I'd really like to get those on the wiki also. I'll take as many pics as possible and see if someone more qualified can help with some nifty captions and pic editing.

Viper nice work! Great seeing you doing quests. It's something that we just haven't had the heart to get around to doing yet, as it's not really a game breaker. But seeing your work is inspiring actually, maybe I'll tackle one soon as well.

gogo

Ah very nice work Viper. You're on a roll eh. :cow_white: I think I might know what quests you're talking about Viper. If you need some help just let me know. Might be good to tag team those since they're quite big.

Small update. Added breadcrumb navigation to all Combat Art pages which will now offer a link to the respective characters combat arts page. I can add other links to the breadcrumb if someone thinks of another useful link to put there. Top left of page under title.

• 5 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates