Seraphim et ceatera

Ok, well, most of my friends couldn't believe what I've done. I was rly bored and I coloured one of my drawings in photoshop. *scratch* It's my first work like that, so probably it's nothing stunning, anyway I'll post it here.

Hehe, this drawing without colours was titled "Vilya", but with colours it's Vampiress.

christina-1.jpg

be nice :3lmao:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha telari!

It looks nice! I think you could paint a few of your drawings...just to make it more colourful lol

But keep the original ones too! :P

Nice work! :thumbsup:

Edit: Ahh and I LOVE the hair too! Don't think its not good!

Edited by tomi

Very nice Telari! I love the colours you chose. :( The window pains in the background are so cool. I think the whole thing turned out VERY well. And that's you first try? Can't wait to see what others you might do.

For your first attempt on colloring... it is amazing! I love it! Also, I am glad that you had a try at digital art and I hope that you go ahead and do more out of it. Once you learn how to fully use photoshop and all what the program can do for you, you will make breath taking images. :lol:

You know, sometimes we spend hours and hours on a computer playing a game. When we are done, the only thing we get is our tired fingers and mind. However, with digital art we can bring our own fatasies to life using the little toy we love (that is the computer) so that our time is not completely lost. :)

This drawing took 2 hours yday. And the background took 1 - 1 and half hour. And when I wanted to take a photo of this drawing there was no way to take a photo without half drawing shining like... *cough*. So the photo is rly awful.

Anyway. Here you've got a high elf and something like a demon/troll/call it as you want.

For the background I used whole one and half of another 8B pencil :D

metaldemon.jpg

Woot Telari!

That's just wonderful again! :tongue:

I LOVE those wings!

And the elf's mane is cute, hehe! :twitch:

Big grats to you and your hands. *and the sacrificed pencils lol*

:D

Ok, well, most of my friends couldn't believe what I've done. I was rly bored and I coloured one of my drawings in photoshop. *scratch* It's my first work like that, so probably it's nothing stunning, anyway I'll post it here.

Hehe, this drawing without colours was titled "Vilya", but with colours it's Vampiress.

christina-1.jpg

be nice :D

wow how many thought ''twilight''? :twitch: good job there, I really like it

ps: did you scan the like.. colour over blueprint thingy or did you dra.. nvm I got no idea what im talking about :tongue:

Edited by Erling
ps: did you scan the like.. colour over blueprint thingy or did you dra.. nvm I got no idea what im talking about :P

Neither have I ;)

This one is in fact for my friend, who wants to create his own RPG system... and I'm making illustrations of some characters that you can "meet" there. Heh, my 2nd work like that.

Anyway, this guy is a typical mercenary. If he can't find a job, he's a bandit.

One more thing - my friend has always very strict ideas what kind of armor, weapon etc should have the character that I've to draw and sometimes its quite boring to search how do something look like.

najemnik.jpg

And as I twisted my right wrist a few days ago, can't draw anything. Although I can draw with my left hand as well, I discovered it two days ago, when I was in desperate to draw anything :(

Bravo on the late great work Tel! I never had a chance to tell you how much I loved the color work you did. Did I mention that I have it on my desktop now?

You did a great job on the teeth. Just a hint of vampirishness...I love it. I remember conversing with RSS dragon about that...that teeth on a vampire are a commitment from the artist...trading out classical human beautify for the gore and fangs. I think you actually hit on a great balance.

Nice job

;)

gogo

christina-1.jpg

be nice :4rofl:

There are two ways to photoshop pencil drawings--one is good and one is bad.

The good way, done by Rssdragon and now you, treats photoshop as a digital box of crayons or paint with brush and uses the talent you already have to do what you could have done by hand anyway.

The other way simply dresses up the canvas but does nothing to enhance the drawing.

Keep up the good work.

Telari, for colouring maybe you should try Painter or some open sauce equivalent, as painting drawings and freehand painting is exactly what they are designed for, whereas photoshop and its ilk are made for photo manipulation

:P

~Doom

Telari, for colouring maybe you should try Painter or some open sauce equivalent, as painting drawings and freehand painting is exactly what they are designed for, whereas photoshop and its ilk are made for photo manipulation

:P

~Doom

Thanks for tip, Tim, I'll try this out :P

• 1 month later...

Ok, I finished this one yesterday :viking: I was listening to "Bard's Song" by Blind Guardian almost all the day and I decided to draw something that could illustrate this song. I used 2B and 8B pencils. And my poor rubber.

So, 1st I made this simple sketch:

bardszkic.jpg

After that I started shading it and adding more details:

bardcienie.jpg

And here's the result:

bard-1.jpg

Also, here's the "original color" version.

bard.jpg

Edited by TelariTurunen

Tel, these are incredible. Guess what I've just replaced my desktop background with. ^^ Kinda reminds me of a fairy tale theme. Classy.

And, if you have time, lots of room on the wiki for your work for the art section!

:)

gogo

Thanks for comments, guys :)

@Kanafire, it's just the matter of training. If you trained drawing all the day for... lets say 3 - 4 hours, you'd become very good at it quite quickly :o same as with all other things at the world.

@Gogo, I'll upload my drawings on SacredWiki as soon as I'll have more time. Now all the week I'm at home not earlier than 5:30 - 6 pm (I'm leaving befor 7 am... -.-), after that I have to study (as I have a few tests and other nice school things every week), and when at last I finish all those 'interesting' time-eaters, I'm terribly tired and the only thing that I want to do, is to take a shower and go to SLEEP. And a little break during the weekend is deffinitely too short to get better. Sigh.

@RSS, thanks for comment, but the only thing that I changed, is the colour of the whole drawing, rly most easy thing to do after framing. :D

yaaaaaawn. It's 8:20 pm here and it's a problem for me not to fall asleep now.

You are awesome.

In my best Randy Jackson.....

You know what I like about you? It's not just that your drawings are great. It's that you are constantly evolving. Looking at all of your threads; the pictures you have posted--I can see your work maturing.

I've liked 99% of what you've posted--and what I did not like was based on content, not talent. This is by far the best.

Thank you for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Okies, here's another one, I finished it about two hours ago. But honestly I'm not really happy. Totally failed the background -.-

a sketch and the begging of shading

pobitwieszkic.jpg

whole finished drawing

pobitwie.jpg

and some details.

pobitwieszczegoly.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear, guys, since last month I have no time for anything -.- well, anything except drawing. I don't even remember when the last time I've been playing Sacred.

Anyways, I finished this morning a new drawing ;)originally it's the Witcher, but here you can call him Dark elf :D

wiedzmin.jpg

I decided to take a little break from school, studying and all other 'interesting' things.

And here's the result (yes, I think I watch LOTR too often).

arwen.jpg

and two pics of work progress:

arwensketch.jpg

arwenreka.jpg

...and going back to studying :)

Edited by TelariTurunen

That turned out so nice Tel. You really captured Liv Tyler's features. Not only that but it looks as though your style took a significant jump in a new direction. The facial structure/features in this work of yours are distinctly different from all your previous works. I like it a lot. :)

You really captured Liv Tyler's features.

hehe, that may sound funny, but from the beginning I didn't want to draw Liv Tyler, just my own imaginary of this character :D

thank you for the comment, Schot :cha (18):